Default [CLOSED][R#198] Mr,Jones

Hello.
    My new TG tank berserker named Wolverine did not have a Mr.Jones waiting for him outside his appartement. Try logging in/off, going to the street and back up.. Nothing worked.

Also had 2-3 weird disconnect saying something about my account being lock ofr some reason and that i should contact a NST asap.
    Happened around the same area each time, the zone south of Ceres mine and in Ceres mine near the zone. But once i styed clear from the place, i did not get disconnected anymore.

Thank you

Afaik, 'external' factions (TG/CM/ perhaps FA, don't really know if they begin in TH or NC)
    doesn't have a Mr. Jones in their apt lobby and can't do his missions.

That thing about weird disconnect seems like the 'Bad world data' error thing.
    Mostly just report and be patient (fix is generaly a server reboot).

What faction did you start as? City Mercs, Fallen Angels and Twilight Guardian don't get any Mr. Jones support. Hence they are labeled for advanced players during char creation.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Ah i did start TG.. Thanks

FA still starts in OZ, so there's a Jones waiting. Have fun in the canyon, it's a great place. if you get bored, try running south to the city, which is even more breathtaking.