Default [CLOSED] client fails to log in testserver

Ever since the big crash shortly after new year, I can't log in to the testserver.
    Client starts normally, I can choose 'resume' or 'enter', with selection 'testserver', but the result stays the same : Game seems to start, but fails to log onto the server. After an idletime of aprox. 1 minute it shows a window 'Vedeena server is not offline' with an enter-button under it. Clicking that button also results in the previously described situation.

Client has been desinstalled and reinstalled, testserver mode checked, but nothing helps me any further.

Euh ... help?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tompie View Post
    Ever since the big crash shortly after new year, I can't log in to the testserver.
    Client starts normally, I can choose 'resume' or 'enter', with selection 'testserver', but the result stays the same : Game seems to start, but fails to log onto the server. After an idletime of aprox. 1 minute it shows a window 'Vedeena server is not offline' with an enter-button under it. Clicking that button also results in the previously described situation.

Client has been desinstalled and reinstalled, testserver mode checked, but nothing helps me any further.

Euh ... help?
    Solved; Thx

autoUpdater stuck again : sending version request. I already ran 'check file integrity' but that didn't help.

Euh, ... help?

Did you try to euh, ... reinstall ?
    I mean reinstall thanks to that guide : http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...ic-Test-Server

See you in game dude !

Kalonji
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid