Thread: Thinking of you

Cool Thinking of you

Hello my old love,

For some reason you popped into my head today and I couldn't help myself. I'm downloading the installer again.

I came back a year or two ago and it was pretty great, albeit a small (amazing) community. I pretty much disappeared without any warning due to real life circumstances. I'm living on the other side of the country now.

The forums seem pretty dead and I assume the game is just about equally dead. I'm going to try and get some friends to play with me, but we'll see how that goes.

Questions:

1. Is the game playable and if so how is the population?
    2. Is cheating a problem?
    3. Did dupes (items or currency) ruin the economy at any point?
    4. Did the weapon balancing changes make some classes good again (like PE) or have any kind of dramatic impact?
    5. Anything else I should know?

Thanks guys and sorry for making a new thread like this every few years.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Took me about an hour to download and install. I'm online!! Took me a minute to fix controls, but that went really smoothly. Warm welcome on help chat. 3% pop (is that 30-39?) seems good enough for me! wasn't even sure there would be anyone online
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Welcome back !
    And yes seems like 1% pop is around 10 people online.

Kiss with DIS

Welcome back, there's certainly a fair amount of action going on in game of late and I've seen some nc1 faces hanging around too, I got the bug six months back now and have to say I'm really enjoying the game.

Pleased to see you Drake!

We're still working on a pile of changes, be sure to check out the Vedeena forum for the work in progress stuff.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I've been a long time lurker, the forums have a permanent spot on my favourites bar and I pop in daily to see little activity on the forums. I just can't bring myself to run round an empty server when I've got such fond memories of playing over the years.