Thread: music question

Default music question

I remember way back when Neocron first came out this one website had some songs associated with it (not sure if they were part of the sound track or something they made up). One of them was called something like "Promenade" and I really liked it, however I can't remember the site it was on and not sure if it even still exists. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Not entirely sure but you could check out the music folder in the games install directory...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bootlebat View Post
    I remember way back when Neocron first came out this one website had some songs associated with it (not sure if they were part of the sound track or something they made up). One of them was called something like "Promenade" and I really liked it, however I can't remember the site it was on and not sure if it even still exists. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    try your luck here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...B89A4E5CD8491F
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"