Cool Back in the wastelands

Doubt anyone will remember me as I wasn't on the forums much, heading back to the wastelands after a 10-year hiatus

Just logged in, seems my characters are missing at the moment, hope to catch a few friendly faces in game and get up-to-date for some killing action.

Welcome Back

Yeah, NC1 chars are gone for good. NC2 chars are supposed to be still around on soem database backup...uhm I mean cryo stasis...

wb
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Threat45 View Post
    Doubt anyone will remember me as I wasn't on the forums much, heading back to the wastelands after a 10-year hiatus

Just logged in, seems my characters are missing at the moment, hope to catch a few friendly faces in game and get up-to-date for some killing action.
    Awesome to see you getting back into NC again, there's definitely something about this game that pulls you back again and again. Would love to hear your thoughts after your first we regarding your experiences and thoughts in game

I played after the merge in the dome of york with my tank, LAst I remember were kick-arse runs in reagents when it was fairly new content. was a couple years ago I last logged in briefly, my tank pe and spy and monk were there.

Was jamming on some classic deus-ex, brought me back here. Looking forward to gearing uo for pvp again, leveling would not be as fun and not something I'd look forward to