Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kiss with DIS

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvibe View Post
    Thanks for the tip going to see where I'm going wrong with medical kits so I can longer in the field
    Hi, the quality of the junk you are using can play a factor, if you manage to get to Military Base, launcher Cyclops drop tronix parts, you should get a good yield from those and I'm pretty sure they make survival kits. But depending on your chosen class, all classes bar gentank and aggressive monk can use though most basic psi heal, its well worth getting on top of that as early as you can. If using tank buy a nanite heal tool from crytons, medi's will help boost healing done when using either solution.

Some disagree but 35 to 45 is enough for most ammo and med kits like the Survival kits take a bit more skill in recycle than the regular cheaper med kits. The survival kits however will keep you in better regeneration of health faster, so are worth it in my eyes to spend the extra credits for the higher tl item on med kits. and some junk will not recycle, not much will not, but you will run into a few items that will not. I think you will enjoy recycling once you find out what recycles . The armour parts and implant parts can
    be used for recycling, but there is a problem if you put two like items in your processor box. You will kick everything out including the ammo or medkit sample and just recycle the implant part into one stage higher one, or armour part does the same thing. also if you keep a sample out of your inventory box in the case of ammo you won't accidently use the last little bit of it and find yourself bereft of ammo out in the wastelands or wherever when it is really inconvient to get more.

Finally made some med kits tip worked about TL having to match recycle level and some junk parts will indeed not clone into kits. On the question of armour....do you first need a blueprint or a pieces of armour your cloning....or just enter what recipe is listed on Tech Haven?

Kiss with DIS

Finally made some med kits tip worked about TL having to match recycle level and some junk parts will indeed not clone into kits. On the question of armour....do you first need a blueprint or a pieces of armour your cloning....or just enter what recipe is listed on Tech Haven?
    If you are recycling armour from junk, you just need to know the recipe from the TH Network.

Also if you PM me your in game name I will be on tonight, myself /clan mates can help you get setup with weapons and armour if you need a hand. Or we can give you a lift to Tech Haven and Military Base if you have not gotten there yet

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by DIS View Post
    If you are recycling armour from junk, you just need to know the recipe from the TH Network.
    Underwear and vest have a few recyclable items, but most armour beyond that in purchased or constructed.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Kiss with DIS

Quote Originally Posted by Bragi View Post
    Underwear and vest have a few recyclable items, but most armour beyond that in purchased or constructed.
    Sorry yes I should have been more specific... If you are just Recycling junk armour then the recipes are fine, to construct armour from blue prints is not really worth it (IMO) unless you have a clan who are able to support that, you are probably better off buying a set from a vendor. Set's are slightly cheaper at Outposts but have less durability... but for leveling new characters it's not a major issue as by the time they degrade you are probably due an upgrade soon anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DIS View Post

Also if you PM me your in game name I will be on tonight, myself /clan mates can help you get setup with weapons and armour if you need a hand. Or we can give you a lift to Tech Haven and Military Base if you have not gotten there yet

Regards,
    Only just read your reply Dis ty for the offer. I'm still getting to grips with the interface, finding my bearings etc so taking things slowly. Hopefully I'll be able to spend more time online soon and learn things more quickly. So far I've just been grinding mobs outsider the zoo in a level 3 room...seems to be my limit so far heh. I was trying to follow guide which suggested taking missions to kill mutant corporals near the subway in the level 4 abandoned rooms. Ufortunately corporals are the least spawned mob so a few deaths quickly wipe out any chance of making a profit from the mission heh!

On Agent Hardy's site u'll find some more recipes for recycle.
    Not sure all will work,site is outdated and many years old.
    Have fun

http://www.sheriff-hardy.de/NC2mF.htm

As far as kill missions, at your level you should take the aggressor captain ones not the corporals. The spawn is much faster and you actually have a chance at killing the 5 before you get wiped or time runs out. I think the mission is under hard on the city com. You get exp for all your abilities as in Psi if non tank, and dex and con and strength and intell. Some times doing the missions of whatever kind you choose to take will help in the areas of skill not being leveled with killing mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsiMoth View Post
    As far as kill missions, at your level you should take the aggressor captain ones not the corporals. The spawn is much faster and you actually have a chance at killing the 5 before you get wiped or time runs out. I think the mission is under hard on the city com. You get exp for all your abilities as in Psi if non tank, and dex and con and strength and intell. Some times doing the missions of whatever kind you choose to take will help in the areas of skill not being leveled with killing mobs.
    Thanks for the advice...do you know which sewer/room I'll find aggressors?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wintah View Post
    On Agent Hardy's site u'll find some more recipes for recycle.
    Not sure all will work,site is outdated and many years old.
    Have fun

http://www.sheriff-hardy.de/NC2mF.htm
    Thanks for he link

Kiss with DIS

Hi Nuvibe,

No worries, taking your time to learn the game is a good idea, the game does have a steep learning curve which does put off a lot of players, the game certainly does not spoon feed new players. However depending on your level, plaza 2 cellars are good for "hard" aggressor captain missions, getting there as soon as you can handle it is a good idea, but you need to ensure you have a full armour kit and a decent gun.

If you see Dis, Mr Spock, Michael, Dave, Roger Melee or Buffage online please do not hesitate to direct message us, we will be happy to kit you with armour and weapons as we have plenty of low level items for new players and what we don't have we can build for you.

Happy hunting

Thanks for the advice...do you know which sewer/room I'll find aggressors?
    Thanks
    Plaza 1 (by the stairs to plaza 2) and Plaza 2 by the citycoms opposite the stores. It used to be in the store but was moved.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Ty Will and Dis...guess where I'm heading now

Not everyone bites!

Welcome to Neocron, and hope you enjoy your stay!
    Kronos
    Social Media
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12