This is my personal opinion - I'm not speaking for the Neocron Support Team

You only get minus SL by killing friendly runner in zones you should not kill those (aka no Warzone / OP Zone).
If you kill a friendly runner by accident (with AE in a cave for example), it hurts, because you will lose SL, but just a "few" SL.

Obviously, we're not talking about accidents, we're talking about ganking, griefing and killing for fun, right?

The content team spent hours to implement several missions to get your SL back (Jailhouse for example), why someone should now reset your minus SL? You have it for a reason, right?

Don't get me wrong: I'm in when it comes to help/improve NC and when's a mistake, but not if you know what you do.
And if you're on a killing-spree in Plaza 2, Pepper 1 or where ever you should know what's the deal if you kill other, friendly, runner.

I see no reason to reset minus SL - You picked a style to play, so you should learn how to handle it.
Before you reach -32 for example you could run some quick missions to gain SL, why provoke with -100?

I'm open minded for suggestions how to help you guys with some other mechanics, like missions (maybe as a reward for dailies for example).

Oh, and btw: I know how hard it is to play a -100 SL character and also how hard it is to get +SL again - I did it myself back in the days.