Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default plz reset soul light

can we please get a soul light reset to somewhere between 10 and 100. i would love to get on and give people a bit of action but grinding missions on a 1-3% pop server feels like a complete waste of time and i would think im not alone in that.

soul light reset might bring back a bit of life into the game?

bearjew

sounds like you didnt care for game mechanics and got deep into red, but dont want to regain SL by missions or level up a new char, and youre asking for GM help so you can keep ignoring game mechanics? good luck with that.

Reset SL - olo

Just do the fuc** missions.
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

Chase him down! His Belt is ours! Haha..

Also, I spent all my money on blackjack and hookers so if we could do a rollback to a couple of weeks ago I'll be 2 mil better off. I too dislike obvious repercussions.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

first off, the soul light system is broken. so lets not talk about repercussions. if you pvp, you will lose soul light from mis fires. and then the only way to fix it is to sit around and run missions for hours? no thank you. im assuming many of the old vets also dont have as much time to game these days and they rather spend the time they have gaming instead of running missions.

its at the point where i'm not playing because sl system is broken and the only way to continue playing is to sink time into miserable aspects of the game.

can we make it enjoyable again

Lol at the white knights. If you can't see how this issue is a microcosm of all that is broken in Nc then I pity you.

Please go down with the ship.

SL System is broken? No.
    Team up with your friends and you will have no probs.

Once you pushed your SL to 100, it's very hard to reach - SL with a few mis fires.
    So, you will have 80 or something after a huge fight in PP3 (without Team)- It's 10mins to reach 100 again.

Btw. You could fight in fighting areas, where you don't lose SL.
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

Why not do a onetime 'good faith' SL reset by Rezza? If it helps 3 people play more that’s like 20% increase in population. Stop being such hard asses. You want more people but jump on them when they try but can’t because of past digressions. It’s akin to the poker player (pro/reg) talking shit to the fish at the table. It makes no sense keeping these people away or driving them off…

SL Reset +1 (one time)

Congratulations Leo. You missed the point not once but twice in the same thread.

Nobody wants to do that. Hence nobody plays. With a low population people get sl hits even more cos its harder to find opponents other than the zoneline huggers. I am sure that with my expert guidance you will now understand sport.

are we yet at blaming low player count at the soullight system, in other words people being too lazy to move away from the plaza 1/2 zoneline instead of grepping to a battlezone for dueals and group fights, where no SL is lost? i see.

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Congratulations Leo. You missed the point not once but twice in the same thread.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    are we yet at blaming low player count at the soullight system, in other words people being too lazy to move away from the plaza 1/2 zoneline instead of grepping to a battlezone for dueals and group fights, where no SL is lost? i see.

as optimistic as that is, there is not enough population to go looking for fights in the wastelands and it wont start happening now with the low pop. the best we can achieve is an active pp1 pvp scene with loose sl rules. second best is a soul light reset

Quote Originally Posted by tarasm View Post
    can we please get a soul light reset to somewhere between 10 and 100. i would love to get on and give people a bit of action but grinding missions on a 1-3% pop server feels like a complete waste of time and i would think im not alone in that.

soul light reset might bring back a bit of life into the game?

bearjew

I second the soullight reset, would love to jump in again without the plodding of a mish grind

Quote Originally Posted by tarasm View Post
    ...i would love to get on and give people a bit of action...
    on second thought: great idea. if all negative-SL-chars would get ingame, hunting for mission targets while being hunted by dirty, reckless belt-hunters, the game would be sparkling brightly with lost-and-found tension and excitement. need any support? let's get this rolling!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast