Default NC in Albion Online :)

Looks like there is no more off-topic thread ? If you think this is not appropriate, GM feel free to move or delete, I won't be offended

Dear Runners,

Couple of days ago a bunch of friends and I started playing Albion Online, it's some RPG game with rough mechanics and player driven economy. In someway it's very similar to eve online with a baldur's gate kind of gameplay.

Anyway we made a clan, called it NEOCRON just for fun and in the first 48h I got PM'ed by Neocron vets who told me they were surprised to see that name again ! Ofc as you'd expect they told me how Neocron was there most game fond memory.
    Think it's damn crazy that after all those years, and among the huge amount of spam the Albion's general chat has (yes one general chat for all users) they could notice us

So if you guys want to try out this game, well make sure you contact us, and join the Neocron Clan !

In-game mail or /whisper Kacey, Visvim or Olessia
    Or pm/respond to this topic.

The referal link if you want to get the game with bonuses:
    https://albiononline.com/?ref=ZCSA53VZ9P

How about you just tell them NC is f2p now. Why reminisce when they can get their fix.

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

yes, get on albion chat and tell everyone that neo is f2p!!

Ein Drom, zwei Drom, Drei Drom Terror_Nonne's Avatar
    Crahn Sect HQ || Dome of York || Wastelands || Hacknet || behind u ;>

Arrow

I have an eye on this currently, too. But i dont pay 30bucks for a beta of a f2p title in 3 month...

nope, i´m done with this beta-shit and all the whipes... one time is enough with star trek online..
    3 month beta and after retail no fun anymore, because of all the whipes and restarts from 0. and then again?! :P

but have fun. looks like a cool hardcore-grinding (fantasy-);p-game - btw i´m back in neocron... and yes, rocks like the first day..! only more players needed here. and its free now...
    Last edited by Terror_Nonne; 03-12-15 at 11:38.
    Wir leben in einem System, in dem man entweder Rad sein muß oder unter die Räder gerät.
    Kein Sieger glaubt an den Zufall. || Den Stil verbessern, das heißt den Gedanken verbessern.
    Das Leben ist wert, gelebt zu werden, sagt die Kunst, die schönste Verführerin;
    das Leben ist wert, erkannt zu werden, sagt die Wissenschaft.
    Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900), dt. Philosoph