Default [R#198] Low-level Drones don't attack

Hey guys, i was gonna post this thread a week ago but i forgot and since it's been a while since i played with my droner some info might be wrong.
    So the bug is basically this: Low level drones just don't attack, and yes i checked if they had ammo and everything. I might be missing something but the people online said it was a bug and since i didn't see it here i just wanted to give the heads-up.
    I believe i tried 2 different kinds of drones, i think they were the 2 cheapest drones on Boobs n' Guns in PP, i know there are drones that don't attack but the ones i was using did have damage stats and such.
    Since droner is a popular build, it would be cool if you guys would fix this, keep up the good work. Thanks for reading
    "What hurt you once will hurt you twice. This is not the beginning but the beginning’s end. You’d do well to remember that… but you never do." - The Dark Tower I - The Gunslinger.

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

the "starter" drones have been broken for years now.

redo your guy so he can buy the next level up and you will be fine.

I kinda gave up on droning, thought it would be good to reference it. Maybe the devs will fix it?
    "What hurt you once will hurt you twice. This is not the beginning but the beginning’s end. You’d do well to remember that… but you never do." - The Dark Tower I - The Gunslinger.

Afaik, they do work, but you have to be at point blank range.

Yes, the starter drones appear to be awkward. but its more of a balancing thing. despite putting all available skillpoints into RC and WPW, moving the drone up to the mob into melee range and waiting patiently for the reticle to close, you are not doing damage.
    droner still is a viable carrer, but you will need to gain the first few dex levels by stabbing and punching spiders and rats before your drone damage will be more than zero.