Default Faction Supply Manager avaiable items

I think that some of FSM offers are either to few items or not equal to faction policy. I went through what FSMs have to offer and what they should (in my opinion) have in their stock

CityAdmin
    FSM have: Spy PA, plasma pistol, troopcarrier vehicle
    Suggested:Spy PA is quite ok, but plasma pistol is not. I would remove plasma pistol and add freezer pistol and rifle here (for protesting crowd control) and I would add low-tech sniper rifle(to eliminate troublesome personel). I dont know what to think about troopcarrier, I think it should belong to City Mercs, but lets leave it here.

Diamond Real Estate
    FSM have: Absolutely nothing
    Suggested: Discounted luxury furniture, discounted high capacity cabinets, apartment keys. DRE is housing agency, I dont know why they dont even offer furniture.

NExT
    FSM have: Vehicle parts, vehicles
    Suggested: Its ok in here.

Tangent Technologies
    FSM have: Weapon parts, combat eye implants
    Suggested: Low tech pistols and rifles prototypes should be in here, its weapon producing company afterall

BioTech
    FSM have: Implant parts, brain implants
    Suggested: I would add other implant categories, backbone and eye.

ProtoPharm
    FSM have: Heart implants
    Suggested: Bone enforcements, special medical equipment, some unique nanite injectors with less side effects, drugs with less power than BD, but also less sideeffects. Pharmaceutical company should care about their employers health

Tsunami Syndicate
    FSM have: Absolutely nothing
    Suggested: Its tough in here. I think that melee weapons, low-tech pistols, unique PP apartments with dancers and dancers "furniture" should belong here. Maybe a gambling machine? (a terminal with gambling guy dialogue). Baseball bats, brass knuckles and pistols fit a faction that control prostitution and gambling business.

Black Dragon
    FSM have: Drugs, PE PA
    Suggested: Drugs are fine, but I would move PE PA out of there to Fallen Angels. If they control some of real estate business and drug market, there is no reason for them to have power armor. Maybe add PP apartments here too.

Brotherhood of Crahn
    FSM have: PSI based brain and eye implants, Monk PA
    Suggested: It's fine in here, I would add novice glove, CAG-1 glove implant from hacknet and new, PSI-4 candies.

City Mercs
    FSM have: DEX backbone implants, Tank PA
    Suggested: Add cannons in here both low and high tech, add Melee weapons both low and high-tech. Backbone implants would be better in BioTech. As they take care of left-over Tanks, they should offer Tank gear.

Fallen Angels
    FSM have: Bone enforcements, attack glider, freezer cannons
    Suggested: Move bone enforcement to Protopharm, move freezers to City Mercs, move PE PA from BD, add high-tech pistols and rifles, add drones, add turrets, add holovests and maybe unique stealth tool. They are "tech freaks", so they should have high-tech gear.

Twilight Guardian
    FSM have: Ground attack vehicle, Aerial carrier, Raygun pistol and rifle, Tank PA
    Suggested: Add grenade launchers, rocket launchers, sniper rifles. Anything that should fit freedom fighters/guerillas.

Hey,
    IDK all FSM so good but:

Diamond Real Estate dont sell noting at FSM!
    (You Can Buy Appas and other stuff)

Litte Idea for Tsunami Syndicate:
    Dancing Womans for Appas! XD
    (like this Woman from Mr.Jones)

Twilight Guardian have a Grenade Launcher at FSM!^^