Default [T#217] Weapon Damage or Resist Calculations

From earlier this week when i hopped on the test server. Been away for a good while.

In case this hasn't been reported yet: i matched my PE's resist on retail with the test server items, and I took 20 from a termi & pain easer burst. the slasher did 9 dmg per shot with the xray mod, 1 dmg with the stock ammo. lol Oh & also, I cant remember which ammo (I think the stock PAIN EASER ammo), but one of the low-tech weapons has stock ammo that does 100 prc & 50 fire. The 50 fire isn't supposed to be there. (ammo totals are 100 anyway)

I've tried it with different people, changed from English to German to French and this bug is happening to me and both my friends playing the game. Seeing as so many people love to start with Driver i think this should be fixed whenever you guys have the time.

I think you want this thread dude.

Regarding weapons: They are a mess. As mentioned before, the back-end work Z has been doing means that the front-end weapon factors are wrong.

As for ammo, there may be an issue with the soft patch system. The values for the damage values indicated aren't the ones I created, and could be a previous soft patch test change overlapping onto a new baseline figure.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Yeah man thx, still new to the forums xD
    "What hurt you once will hurt you twice. This is not the beginning but the beginning’s end. You’d do well to remember that… but you never do." - The Dark Tower I - The Gunslinger.