Quote Originally Posted by Arcaine View Post
    And for the sake of Go...eh Crahn... Laptops, Mobiles and so on were invented in the 90s ...so implement a portable device to access the network ^^
    Yeah, that always confuzzled me. But the answer was always something about game design and mechanics and blah...

Not to mention self-deleting data-cubes...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Can start by actually putting the WoC 3 PAs IN-GAME, and add a WoC 2 pa.

As for now it's pretty rounded. Spies, tanks, & monks dont need WoC to be nice & strong, at an OP war also. Probably the only way it can be fixed is by lowering the total xp needed for WoC levels for a PE. It takes the longest to get with a PE, and the PE pretty much needs it the most CURRENTLY. With these new PAs on the test server though, PEs won't need the WoC PA for a good setup anymore. SO, after these test server items, id say just the xp needed for PE WoC levels needs to be reduced. (50% reduced would be good, & it still would take at least twice as long to attain compared to how quick any other class can get WoC)

I Also think con exp for HC weps needs to be increased. I capped my tank's con finally, & i have 800m total str xp....that's crazy. ALONG with that, I then think a WoC con brain implant or heart should be added that would be the best resist chip in the game. Using this imp would require CON WoC. Meaning the tank would have to choose: STR WoC for offense & PA, or CON WoC for true tankiness.

Then there's Psi Monks. Only reason to gain WoC on a monk is for the PA. Honestly have no idea what WoC item(s) monks should get that would keep monks balanced, but there does need to be something at least.
    Last edited by Sevendust; 18-09-15 at 10:37.

Quote Originally Posted by bmurph101 View Post
    ...on my melee tank...
    that's where trading comes in. neither do you solo WoC discs on your melee tank, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    that's where trading comes in. neither do you solo WoC discs on your melee tank, right?
    I did solo up to WoC on my Melee Tank, crazy as that seems.

Are cosmetic skins viable long term on items other than PA - furniture or weapons for example?

What about WOC gloves - available to all chars and give a nice bonus to non-combat related technology. Discovering the "old" ways of doing things can help the future ways.

Basically woc would/could influence EVERYTHING that is not pvp related.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12