Default Boss in Regant Legacy

Any chance for the boss in High detention area to be revert back to once it was before, moderate amount of health (unlike the insane amount of health it was now after patched). Since server population is very low all the time, it's very difficult to looking for leveling partner to lvl with.
    Also I find it much more enjoyable before the patch mess up the boss HP, the place used to be more crowded and there're much more player visiting regant boss room to aoe level their character. But now the place seems pretty empty with much less people visiting because I think the main reason is that the new boss has takes out the only option where it allow solo player to enjoy fast pace leveling and cash gaining. Other than that, everything else seems to be pretty balanced atm, maybe MC5 chips should be easier for solo player to acquire too.

/signed
    /signed
    /signed
    /signed
    /signed
    /signed
    /signed
    /signed

Regants had been way too easy before. Being able to solo an endboss in an MMO is a joke. If you want easier foes, there are plenty.

Also agreed to the fact a end dungeon boss should be very hard. And this boss is now a real boss

What we should do instead is lower the woc requirement xp ! This way we'd spend less time in this room.

I agree, end boss should be somewhat more difficult than regular 120 rank foes, but consider server population is low most of the time, it's very difficult for solo players to find ppu support and progress with their character. Most new players will just fed up with pointless grinding for xp and give up on this game at the end of the day. I know a lot of new players do really give up because of the reason I mention above. Besides the criteria for woc xp is way too much, I agree with fremen, they should also lower the money requirement to activate woc skill and armor to 1/4 of that amount. What we need is to bring more new players to pvp instead of the repetitive boring lvling and regant legacy is the only place in the entire neocron to allow players to do that.
    Another idea is maybe could add an entirely new room just beside the boss room that only spawn double to triple amount more of the crawlers and sluggers just to open up some options for solo characters to level with.
    MC5 cpus should also be easier to acquire as well for solo players. These are the very reason why the game contain fewer and fewer players logging in. We're wasting too much time on boring repetitive stuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by sincebeta View Post
    ... we need is to bring more new players to pvp instead of the repetitive boring lvling and regant legacy is the only place in the entire neocron to allow players to do that...
    no, PvP isnt Neocron. PvP is only a part of it. and yes, you can easily reach WoC without even visiting Queen Regant once. bonus: enough money to buy whatever. what i'm saying is: please stop grinding exp for reaching WoC asap, only to complain about missing PvP opportunities after getting it. please play the game instead.