Default Newbie looking for help!

Brand new confused and very very curious

Welcome to Neocron

...anything in particular you want to know?^^
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quite simply... What now? What do you recommend i do?

How do I repair shizzle?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrjevans View Post
    Quite simply... What now? What do you recommend i do?

How do I repair shizzle?
    Neocron is a quite complex game, I recommend techhaven.org and their wiki for help.

As for what to do? Focus on combat skills, you level faster if you put most of your points into them to start. you should be outlevelling gear so fast that you can ignore repairing for the most part.

Find some sewers, take a weapon of your choice in and go to town!

Also, take some recycling skill and use that to make your own ammo! put the recycling tool in slot-1 of the processor, the ammo in slot 2 and fill the rest with junk from your kills (limbs and whatnot), and you can clone more! saves a ton of cash.

Feel free to ask in the ingame Help Channel. F1 (Hypercom) ->custom -> player to player help channel

If you need help with anything i would be more then happy to help, message me ingame whenever you are on :P

Welcome to Neocron! I hope you've stuck around! the community is always willing to help new players and it's great to see new blood creeping into the game. Where did you hear about us?
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT