Quote Originally Posted by stosto78 View Post
    I have the English client, downloaded from this site here. No clue where I could get the German client from.

Getting tired of testing and hope someone can help.

Thanks!
    Same client. You jus tgo to the settigns in the lancher and change the language.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Default [R#197] Can’t repair Plasma Pump (2nd Engineer mission)

Hi,
    as said above I can’t repair the plasma pump in the second Mr. Jones quest for engineers.
    Every time I click on the plasma pump the game shows me the last dialog with Mr. Jones.(or a blank window, after relogging)

I do have construction grease(20), a construction tool(tl 30), repair tool(tl 30), 5 pts in repair, 40 pts in construction and the Pump Part from Mr. Jones. I also have restarted the mission but the Bug(?) is still there.

Server: Titan
    Char: Conresor

MFG

Somehow this time (fourth try) it worked, but I can’t say why.

Things that ware different this time:
    -my base Rank was higher XX/11 than before
    -my (20/20) Construction Grease was used (18/20)
    -I had the old Part from the attempt before with me
    -And I also had a used Big Pack of Research Lupe with me (190/200)

MFG

We're aware of an issue with this zone in general and are attempting to resolve it.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Just some additional information. I am using the english version of the client.

I started a Tank 3 days ago and had the same problem: construction machine repeated the last dialogue that I had.
    Yesterday some zones went down and the server was restarted, dead zones revived.

After that I started the mission from the beginning again with my tank and it worked as well as the rest of the mission.

Today I did the quest with a new spy and ran into the old problem again, it just showed me my last dialogue.
    I tried doing the quest 3 times today and it never worked.

I really think this has something to do with the restart. Seems like you can only do he quest once and then some 'server-variable' is effed up.
    Maybe you can check if there was a server restart between the first and second post in this thread. If my idea is right that would explain why it didn't work, (I guess somewhere HERE the server restarted), then worked again and then didn't work.

Maybe it's just something simple to fix in the mission progress, would be nice for the future.

I've got the same bug, on different new spy characters. Changing language and restarting the mission does not do it for me, too...

Quote Originally Posted by erymrog View Post
    I've got the same bug, on different new spy characters. Changing language and restarting the mission does not do it for me, too...
    Same here. German Client, Same problem with two chars and same on two Computers.

Maybe someone should take a look at the lua file. The generator just displays the text the last one the character was talking to. In the case of the screenshot I last talked to Mr Jones. But if you talk to a whore outside of the room, the generator will say her last sentence.

This is everyones favorite starter profession mission, please fix it.

problem.jpg

Exclamation

I found a new Clue!

It seems to nothing to do with the driver quest itself. The game object that has to be clicked is broken.

The same happens with the Reactor in Plaza 1. It displays exacly that what the last NPC said to me, not it's own text. Just like the Contruction Machine from the Driver quest.

Please take a look at the screenshots that I made in Plaza 1 Reactor Room.

So it is a general problem with this kind of game object.

generator1.jpg
    generator2.jpg

Same issue, english client.

For some reason, most of the Mr Jones missions got buggy:

http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...-Mission-Guide

I've tried it with different people, changed from English to German to French and this bug is happening to me and both my friends playing the game. Seeing as so many people love to start with Driver i think this should be fixed whenever you guys have the time.
    "What hurt you once will hurt you twice. This is not the beginning but the beginning’s end. You’d do well to remember that… but you never do." - The Dark Tower I - The Gunslinger.

Quote Originally Posted by RobGrimm View Post
    I found a new Clue!

It seems to nothing to do with the driver quest itself. The game object that has to be clicked is broken.

The same happens with the Reactor in Plaza 1. It displays exacly that what the last NPC said to me, not it's own text. Just like the Contruction Machine from the Driver quest.

Please take a look at the screenshots that I made in Plaza 1 Reactor Room.

So it is a general problem with this kind of game object.

generator1.jpg
    generator2.jpg
    Were you actively running the associated mission when you 'spoke' to the Reactor?

We're attempting to find the source of this issue. Does anyone have similar experience on any other Mr Jones mission?
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Canadian eh

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    We're attempting to find the source of this issue. Does anyone have similar experience on any other Mr Jones mission?
    I had the same issue over a month ago with Mr. Jones Engineer Mission when interacting with the Plasma Pump in the Construction Facility, I got the same result every time as when I tried the Driver Mission. If there was text it would be from the last dialog you character had for the current log in session or blank if you just logged in and tried it.

Also I know it is probably not directly related, but when doing the Inquisitor Mission when interacting with Christine Brunson in Temple of Cleaning Fire she would just say she was busy and go away just like all the other NPC in the Temple

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Were you actively running the associated mission when you 'spoke' to the Reactor?

It's still bugged 3 Months later...

Beginner Quests should be High priority imo

Update: Gehe zurück zu Jones und krieg den schlüssel (obwohl das herstellen nicht funktionierte)

Angry [R#198] Mr Jones Missions

Ok, so I made two characters. One was a preacher and the other is a driver. The preacher couldn't speak with some trapped doctor cause the dialogue was all f-ed up and the driver cant finish his mission because the dialogue with a machine he needs to repair is also f-ed up... So what gives? How do I get pass that?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast