Default [Video] Melee PvP #2

Tried to get some open world fights in this as opposed to Neofrag fights.

3 of the fights in PP-1, the other was in the Sewers beneath Plaza-1.

Music is progressive house again. Enjoy.

PS. WTB 2h Melee weapons. Idc if you just take the current models and make them bigger, it needs to happen

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

please no oversized weapons, this isnt a japanese cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by yavimaya View Post
    please no oversized weapons, this isnt a japanese cartoon.
    Of course. I'm not asking for a 10 ft long lightsaber.

But a bigger lightsaber than the ones we have now? Yes pls.

Can we get a lightsaber with crossbar?
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

This is an interesting video but also shows very weak opponents. Melee tanks are absolutely weak and I've never lost a fight against one. You can choose if you want to lose against my RC or PC spy. Seriously, let us make a date for a PP or NF fight and I will prove you that Melee tank was the worst decision you've ever made in this game!
    I look forward hearing from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Reactivator View Post
    This is an interesting video but also shows very weak opponents. Melee tanks are absolutely weak and I've never lost a fight against one. You can choose if you want to lose against my RC or PC spy. Seriously, let us make a date for a PP or NF fight and I will prove you that Melee tank was the worst decision you've ever made in this game!
    I look forward hearing from you!
    I'm well aware that melee tanks are probably the worst class in game. But I choose to play them because I prefer that playstyle. Obviously being an American player with 200-300 ping doesn't help my case.

I'm more than willing to fight you at any time. But talking smack about how you'd beat me while I play on the most gimped class in game is a huge lol

Quote Originally Posted by bmurph101 View Post
    I'm well aware that melee tanks are probably the worst class in game. But I choose to play them because I prefer that playstyle. Obviously being an American player with 200-300 ping doesn't help my case.

I'm more than willing to fight you at any time. But talking smack about how you'd beat me while I play on the most gimped class in game is a huge lol
    Nice to hear that there are still some American NC players out there! I thought NC was only popular in Europe. But well, that ping isn't truely a good basis but as the video shows, you get it managed

And the smack talk was of course set with a wink, in good old NC fashion. A bit of provocation is a default since you're also smackin' people's butts in your video
    So, aside from the fact that there are currently only 3% on the server, I'd like to have a match since I'm interested in a Spy-vs-Melee Tank debate in 2015. Balance is and will always be a topic in NC and well - was there a class that didn't has been nerved at least one time? IMHO Melee's had worse times.

Quote Originally Posted by Reactivator View Post
    Nice to hear that there are still some American NC players out there! I thought NC was only popular in Europe. But well, that ping isn't truely a good basis but as the video shows, you get it managed

And the smack talk was of course set with a wink, in good old NC fashion. A bit of provocation is a default since you're also smackin' people's butts in your video
    So, aside from the fact that there are currently only 3% on the server, I'd like to have a match since I'm interested in a Spy-vs-Melee Tank debate in 2015. Balance is and will always be a topic in NC and well - was there a class that didn't has been nerved at least one time? IMHO Melee's had worse times.
    No worries. Glad to see there are still active PvP'ers out there.

Time zone is obviously going to be a conflict. My ign is Brendan Murphy, so just the next time you see me on holler and we can have our fights

Good to see you making videos Murph. Gotta get the head aim in tho, you are hitting too much torso. YouŽll see better damage. IŽm not updated on the effect on runspeed of hitting legs, but traditional fighting strategy has been to take out legs with a few hits, then hitting head for max damage.
    I AM IRON MAN

Original Plasma Wave Rider

I See Blue/Estimated Prophet/Big Five/Big Six/Big Seven/Wreckless/Gift of Anger/Pure Pyro/Undead Constructor
    17th, Wolf Pack and LGBT

Seller of rares and imps

Formerly of Nordic NCPD/Crackheads/NCAT/FF/BRTF/DOY

Quote Originally Posted by I See Blue View Post
    Good to see you making videos Murph. Gotta get the head aim in tho, you are hitting too much torso. YouŽll see better damage. IŽm not updated on the effect on runspeed of hitting legs, but traditional fighting strategy has been to take out legs with a few hits, then hitting head for max damage.
    Thanks for the heads up brotato. I didn't know headshots were a thing in NC. Good to know.