Have I been away from nc so long that no one remembers my sarcasm?...I would come back now but i'm afraid my reign of terror would finally kill the game =)

Quote Originally Posted by Tino View Post
    Have I been away from nc so long that no one remembers my sarcasm?...I would come back now but i'm afraid my reign of terror would finally kill the game =)
    reign of 88 posts lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    reign of 88 posts lol
    ...Reign of 590 posts lol

Back on topic.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I was wondering why this whole thing isn't open source. Did KK/the NST ever give a reason for this?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRobot View Post
    I was wondering why this whole thing isn't open source. Did KK/the NST ever give a reason for this?
    Because open source isn't always good because it's "open source". What do you want to have and whats the aim? Dozens of private servers or projects all of them with their own client version? Sound's like a mess isn't it?
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    Because open source isn't always good because it's "open source". What do you want to have and whats the aim? Dozens of private servers or projects all of them with their own client version? Sound's like a mess isn't it?
    or maybe even someone who does it right, for example Project1999

Many emulated old mmos are back with much better circumstances then they had under corp ownership.... maybe indeed the players will do it best.

Please continue with the hard work it is appreciated! It must be agonizingly slow with the one or two people making changes... in their spare time?
    You guys rock keep up the good fight!

I cant wait to see these changes go live
    Last edited by Chuck Norris; 12-06-15 at 08:53.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123