not bad, at all ..

Reza's Executioner $tormbringer's Avatar

Just took a quick glance at the Test and the new Implants/Armor.
    And i have to say: i like it. About time those decimals are gone.
    But: did i just miss it, or is there no Subskill MC5 Chip for Monks? (Like the Super Soldier for Tanks)
    $tormbringer -|- Celas Victoria -|- Shogoki

Banned User

*shakes head solemnly in disappointment*

Quote Originally Posted by Aerocytes View Post
    *shakes head solemnly in disappointment*
    Exactly what am I supposed to do with this information?
    Please elaborate.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Can you balance the numbers of health points given versus the numbers of damage points done with just a % calculation. Erring on the side of health obviously.

What I mean is if a capped damage gun does 50 damage to a player then make the assumption that 15 points of RC/PC etc would contribute towards that cap. If you want a defensive chip to counter balance that weapon then wearing a defensive chip that rewards 50 hit points for example might be a good way to start.

do you understand what i am trying to get at. It makes a relatively even scale of offensive firepower vs defensive resistance.

I realise that the offensive chip would be favourable as it deals 50 damage per shot and this is not the same as a 50 point static amount of health. But then if the player goes over the damage cap of their weapon you could argue that the health is a better option to go slightly more defensive in posture.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

We're still looking for feedback on this. Having as much feedback in a single location will go a long way to help us getting things in better shape. If you know folks who are discussing this in game, I ask that you ask them to come and make their thoughts known here. Unlike the days of old, there is a point to posting on the forum. We are listening and we do make changes based on feedback and constructive criticism.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi
    We are listening and we do make changes based on feedback and constructive criticism.
    Remove the colors of PA's, since they reveal certain aspects of a setup. Instead fix the outfitter so that everyone is able to colorize their outfits to their own preferences (=more variety). But i guess i asked for this already with moderate success...

Quote Originally Posted by OLD No.7 BrAnD View Post
    Remove the colors of PA's, since they reveal certain aspects of a setup.
    True.

An ideas from people as to how any colouring should work? It was kind of a last minute addition I added to be honest.

Keep blue = rc/mc and grey hc/pc? Get rid of them completely? Colours for experimental armours only?
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Bragi View Post
    Any ideas from people as to how any colouring should work? It was kind of a last minute addition I added to be honest.
    Keep blue = rc/mc and grey hc/pc? Get rid of them completely? Colours for experimental armours only?
    let players decide by offering all or nearly all available colours on all kinds of PA (monk PAs seem to be different). either in the purchasing process or from different vendors instead of using colour as something "meaningful". even make people pay more for colour instead of grey, so it becomes a fashion statement. runners need more ways to appear as an individual.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12