Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Still working for me, are you connected via a work network or something similar which may be blocking the image host?
    Yes, that's what it was! Now I see them, and they look great. Good job, NST.

Default [R# 198] T# 217 - Patchnotes

Gameplay Updates

• Minor client / server side fixes
    • Some implant / armor changes - Bragi will go more into detail on that

Visual Updates

• New sky textures added for "day clear"
    • A first version of a localized HUD

Know issues

• Some alphas are not working anymore (e.g. tree in the wastelands) they apear just black - We're on it

There is still a problem with PSI Modules which needs to get fixed - PSI Modules can't have DoT effects like the other weapons at moment - its just hardcoded stuff.

Regarding the weapon balancing - I think we can start this in the next time, major issues where solved. This changes are getting deployed step by step.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    • Some implant / armor changes - Bragi will go more into detail on that
    There are now full sets of titan and viper armour; however the means of obtaining them has changed.
    The scorpion queen and blood viper king should drop unique parts that can be recycled with either lvl2 carbon/inq armours.
    The Paw of Bear has been temporarily boosted to assist in killing mobs. I may buff some other weapons for other classes.

Much of the damage proportions for ammo mods have been significantly altered.
    Modded weapons now do a majority (usually 75%) of secondary damage, rather than the current 20-25%.
    Much more variety in the duration and proportion of damage that comes from DoTs.

Some variation in the base damage of some weapon types has also been introduced.
    For example: Lasers now have an element of fire dmg (because... burny burny) and pulse lasers have some piercing (because... stabby stabby).
    Also, please test the paralyser ammo for the Swat Backup. If it works as intended, it should reduce the stamina pool by a small amount.

Note: Due to the way soft-patching and hard-coded effects work, some DoTs are not working as intended. Eg. the 9mm pistols and flamers.
    Last edited by Bragi; 31-07-15 at 00:35.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

don't know if it is known atm, but the TL16 personal injector applies a DoT instead of heal, that slowly drains health
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
    Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
    I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...
    Time to die.

the x-ray damage of the cs isn't more than the energy damage... nova is as expected.

Shiny things...

Everything is Work in Progress and guranted to change.

screen01.jpg
    shot0090.jpg
    shot0097.jpg
    shot0096.jpg
    tile_match.jpg

GR Textures are placeholders. Black DoT's from screen2 are gone. Viarosso Fascade is one of 5 new window tiles.
    Last edited by Xortag; 03-08-15 at 12:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Xortag View Post
    GR Textures are placeholders. Black DoT's from screen2 are gone.
    You mean the floor tiles? Thought that was just fancy marble
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    You mean the floor tiles? Thought that was just fancy marble
    No, it's one of the ugly engine bugs that prevented us from doing anything on levels. Red/Green compression artifacts are gone also (and already improved everything on Vedeena).

New art looks really nice, be aware of floating plant pots in the apartment screen though!
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

new sky box in viarosa looks really oversaturated?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcaine View Post
    don't know if it is known atm, but the TL16 personal injector applies a DoT instead of heal, that slowly drains health
    Probably due to one of the backend changes Z has been making; might have previously been hard-coded to read certain damage types written as positive into a negative.
    Are all nanite heals doing this? What about psi heals?
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Very cool stuff ! Gj on the new textures.

Today I got a friend back on NC, he didn't play for a year but instantly noticed new textures !

Also, this might be off topic, but when are all the patches 199 to 217 expected to hit retail ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
    Also, this might be off topic, but when are all the patches 199 to 217 expected to hit retail ?
    SOON(tm)

Or more precisely: When its done! (c)
    Falchion | Asset Dev
    Neocron Support Team

»Mmmh... naah! Lets see how it looks in red!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
    It largely depends on how much we want to take from Vedeena to Titan.

We've got the initial phases of the implant and armour rework done; when we get the initial weapon balancing done we could go to retail. But this would leave a whole host of issues like NPC dmg/health, Spy/PE psi abilities and PPUs.

Waiting for another layer/phase to be completed before releasing means delaying a long needed patch, releasing early means retail is worse.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by Bragi View Post
    It largely depends on how much we want to take from Vedeena to Titan...
    Maybe it would be a good idea to bring the non-Balance related stuff (e.g. Netcode improvement/NPC / Player health indicators are now showing up the remaining healthpool in percent) in a Patch „soon“ and the Balance Stuff after that?

So some of the benefits would go live and smaller Bugs(overlooked on Vedeena) could be fixed. Afterwards you could focus even more on the balancing.

By the way, the new Textures and tiles look great!

MFG

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast