Were 2 handers included in this patch???

Looks as if burning stealthers more fucked than ever
    I'm curious about the first person though!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Slater View Post
    Looks as if burning stealthers more fucked than ever
    I'm curious about the first person though!
    With new burn effect in first person you cant see a thing, which is kinda cool, problem then is that nobody will use first person mode anymore not even for PVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Dru Blood View Post
    TL3 heal works and heal sanctum. However Crahn Rejuvenation = insta heal full HP in one tick.
    Maybe you already know this as its part of the hard coded stuff?
    Nope the Rejuvenation is made for testing on Vedeena - You don't want to wait until a 30 sec heal is running out when you are doing some damage tests
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    Nope the Rejuvenation is made for testing on Vedeena - You don't want to wait until a 30 sec heal is running out when you are doing some damage tests
    Roger that!

Oh the new stealth effect is awesome no longer can you see the location of the player, the stealth haze is untrackable!!!! awesome!

Roger that!

Oh the new stealth effect is awesome no longer can you see the location of the player, the stealth haze is untrackable!!!! awesome!
    This was not intended ;D
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

This was not intended ;D
    Shame! don't fix it though

With new burn effect in first person you cant see a thing, which is kinda cool, problem then is that nobody will use first person mode anymore not even for PVE.
    The solution would be to apply the burn effect in 3rd person too. Otherwise your prediction will always be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Eres View Post
    The solution would be to apply the burn effect in 3rd person too. Otherwise your prediction will always be true.
    Didn't test the effect myself yet but if the flames are really that extreme: If it would work in 3rd person too everyone would use it in PVP to blind people and the spies run around setting everyone on fire with the result that you will be burning a lot. I don't want to wear shades during OP fights...

I, personally, do not like the blinding effects, Fire spells are blinding enough in first person as it is.
    With these new effects everyone will have retinal burn after fighting fire mobs or PVPing if they like first person.

[Edited - Spam/Powerposting]
    Last edited by Bifrost; 24-06-15 at 13:36.

The Support team need to take a step back and really understand if the work they are putting into the game is focussed correctly. The biggest issue on the game over the recent months is the constant disconnect issue's... not being able to PVP for longer than an hour without your character randomly syncing out. These issue's became present when the last big patches hit Retail. They have been ignored and passed off as "DDOS ATTACKS".... that is bullshit and as neocron has always been faced with these issues and the outcome I'm referring to has only been present since 197 went live.. Look at the current server pops... on average 3% and ask yourselves what has caused this..... Yes numbers fall in summer, but this drastic loss of player base is due to the unreliability of the game at the present moment in time... SO PLEASE Stop wasting time with nonsense rework and balancing of items etc etc when the biggest issue is not being able to play the game longer than 10 minutes without being booted out... Come on guys think about this seriously...

If would read the testserver patchnotes carefully you'll understand that a) The desync issue is fixed b) It is not possible to ship the current version yet to retail until it's "done".

The spam isn't necessary at all.

About the "DDOS Attacks" - You better tell this to our provider.
    Last edited by Bifrost; 24-06-15 at 13:47.
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

Default Appriciate the Response

If would read the testserver patchnotes carefully you'll understand that a) The desync issue is fixed b) It is not possible to ship the current version yet to retail until it's "done".

The spam isn't necessary at all.

About the "DDOS Attacks" - You better tell this to our provider.

Thanks for the timely response Zoltan... Although my feedback coincides with the current state on the test server. This issue is still present on the test server regardless of the notes stating "the desync issue is fixed". I wouldn't waste my time or yours writing something without first testing.. If you need demonstration I'm happy to reconstruct the issue by simple playing on the testserver for an hour...

Thanks

I am pretty sure because I did the test on Vedeena ... unwitting. My client ran "accidentally" in the background for more than ~5 hours connected to Vedeena - No syncs, no disconnects, no crashs.

The disconnects in the past on Titan/Vedeena was caused by the netcode, yes... but also by the router / network interface which got replaced recently.
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast