Default [R#199] T#199-T#200 - Patch Notes

Technical Updates & Bug Fixes

• NPC spawn shouldn't lead to random desyncs anymore
    • Clan Pointers fixed - Runners without a clan shouldn't see each other via pointers

Additional Notes

• Titan's softpatches for NPCs and / or weapons are NOT shipped to Vedeena yet
    • To join the PTS you have to reinstall the PTS by simply do make a copy of the current retail client R# 197
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​​

Softpatches applied.

Known issues: NPC healthbar issues for boss mobs still exists.
    Last edited by Zoltan; 02-05-15 at 11:22.
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​​

Default [R# 198] T# 199 - Patchnotes

Technical Updates & Bug Fixes

• Netcode - NPC information transmission improved
    • Additional information for GMs on NPCs and Players
    • An issue in the mission system was fixed

Gameplay Updates

• NPC / Player health indicators are now showing up the remaining healthpool in percent
    • Genotoxic Nightmare is able to make a help call to all surrounding mobs
    • NPC damage / healthpool adjusted

Last edited by Zoltan; 03-05-15 at 15:47.
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    • NPC / Player health indicators are now showing up the remaining healthpool in percent

PRAISED BE ZOLTAN!
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Post altered for update T# 199.1
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

All implants do add doubled values in their respective mainskills (str,dex, int, psi) since the very latest patch! -Bug?

They also remove doubled values in their respective mainskills!
    Last edited by OLD No.7 BrAnD; 04-05-15 at 14:16.

Intended - There are tons of modifier which are getting normalized. Armor, Resistances, Implants, Weapons, NPCs everything is affected from these changes and of course far away from being "balanced".
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

Pretty cool!
    Hope you can see the new healthbar not only at close distance.
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

Quote Originally Posted by LeoPump View Post
    Pretty cool!
    Hope you can see the new healthbar not only at close distance.
    The size of the box lettering is always the same, regardless of distance.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places

What the hell did you do to mob HP?

It's ludicrous! Takes you five minutes to kill an aggressor with a capped melee tank! And melee damage is also terrible!

Fix it!!!! My exclamation mark quota is running out!
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    The size of the box lettering is always the same, regardless of distance.
    Addendum: I see now what you mean, it only pops up on a certain distance it seems. Thats... odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Addendum: I see now what you mean, it only pops up on a certain distance it seems. Thats... odd.
    Yep
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon View Post
    What the hell did you do to mob HP?

It's ludicrous! Takes you five minutes to kill an aggressor with a capped melee tank! And melee damage is also terrible!

Fix it!!!! My exclamation mark quota is running out!
    Previously everything was "balanced" against several values which were all above or below a percentage modifier of 1. So a change we made to something which was already 75% or 175% of its intended value would change far more aggressively (or not aggressively enough) for every change.

Depending on how many of these modifiers were in play, results differ wildly. At the moment everything on Vedeena is now working off "100%" of all modifiers so you'll see drastic changes since existing values are now wildly different. Those will be balanced going forward. Once they're balanced to "100%", future changes will behave far closer to our expectations.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Previously everything was "balanced" against several values which were all above or below a percentage modifier of 1. So a change we made to something which was already 75% or 175% of its intended value would change far more aggressively (or not aggressively enough) for every change.

Depending on how many of these modifiers were in play, results differ wildly. At the moment everything on Vedeena is now working off "100%" of all modifiers so you'll see drastic changes since existing values are now wildly different. Those will be balanced going forward. Once they're balanced to "100%", future changes will behave far closer to our expectations.

????????

Laymen terms? Basically are mobs going to continue to kick my ass? Personally I don't know about everyone else but I thought the mobs were balanced. Do they really need fixing? If it aint broke then don't break it.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

[..]
    Gameplay Updates

[...]

Excuse me, but why are you implementing rather useless stuff such as this while the really important things, such as the overhauling of Implants, drugs etc are entirely neglected? Bragi had opened threads for those topics, but I have yet to see feedback for the detailed list for reworking the implants for example.

As far as i am concerned this speaks of a strange choice of priorities.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast