Because the German part of the community is more active at the moment than the English speaking part?

I have to admit that the return of the DoT on the fire and poison spells is really cool. But the freezing of freezers are pain :P But this is also not the end configuration?

Quote Originally Posted by Massaker View Post
    But the freezing of freezers are pain :P
    How freezers work was altered, unfortunately, it's backwards. So rather than reducing, for example, by 10% runspeed, it reduces to 10% runspeed. This also makes the lower the skill, quality and dmg of a freeze weapon actually more effective at freezing.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Bragi View Post
    How freezers work was altered, unfortunately, it's backwards. So rather than reducing, for example, by 10% runspeed, it reduces to 10% runspeed. This also makes the lower the skill, quality and dmg of a freeze weapon actually more effective at freezing.
    Will this be fixed?

when the damage is getting "fixed"? Its impossible to level up now with a 0/2 noobie, like dWintermud3 wrote in the post above.
    To insta-cap a 0/2 char you can do the "very hard mission " in the ceres cave , ( kill the rank 6/6 rat for loads of xp) , but its impossible to kill it with a new char.
    This patch is from more than 4 months ago, so what is the progress in this?
    "If you cant beat them, join them".

Ariall Tank xx/64 on Terra
    Promo Ppu xx/63 Protopharma L.O.C

Reza's Executioner $tormbringer's Avatar

Just went to the TestServer.
    Killed a Warbot, tried to loot it -> Damn Locked (no suprise there)
    Hacked it -> Damn Locked (still?!)
    Another thing: heals don't seem to do anything, is that supposed to be how it is? (Tested Crahn Rejuv and Blessed Heal)
    $tormbringer -|- Celas Victoria -|- Shogoki

Rather big merge. Due to the reset of Vedeena, the previous multitude of patches have been merged into a new T#199 and T#200. Sorry for any confusion caused.

All of the redirects from the old separate threads will vanish in a couple of days.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

at least i like the drug changes. just not sure if the bd resist drugs might be too strong.

Quote Originally Posted by brand View Post
    at least i like the drug changes. just not sure if the bd resist drugs might be too strong.
    True; It's the area I am least sure about.
    A key issue (for PvP) will be weapon damage proportions, which currently favour high piercing/energy resist/armour values. In which case the dragon drugs are clearly very powerful.
    Input on this would be appreciated.

Also: Wrong thread?
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011