I would love to see Neocron revived and people talking about it again. I don't play the game anymore personally but do stop by here from time to time, mostly due to having this account almost 13 years now. Time sure does fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Sorry guys to be a pain in the backside, I will have some actual information as soon as I can (i know, i know ).
    So? I wonder what's holding you back … a "state of the union" wrap up and maybe a word or two on where you see NC headed for ppl who have a soft spot for NC but watch from the sidelines would be very much appreciated

There is no intention to purposefully shut down the servers so don't panic
    In the KK days any reassurance of the intend to purposefully shut down the servers ASAP (or at least soon™) would have helped me feel confident about their prolonged existence
    Nowadays I am less worried about the upkeep of the servers, but more worried about the upkeep of the status quo. There is a lot of tunnel, it seems, and little light? Are you guys happy with the <100 pops in the long run?

I'm not going to put another time frame on this, other than as soon as I can as I need to trap a few people and beat them up for info when I get the chance.
    … bunneh up, grab that TL94 peacemaker and do what needs to be done
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"

Bump.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Bump.

Awfully quiet in these parts...
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

Hey there,

I can't comment on what's Trivaldi doing (I simply don't know, all I know is he's rather busy currently), but at least our easter event's showed that we're still alive. Didn't they?
    Xenios
    Web Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»There are no problems, only solutions.«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    I would love to see Neocron revived and people talking about it again. I don't play the game anymore personally but do stop by here from time to time, mostly due to having this account almost 13 years now. Time sure does fly.
    When did you last stop by in game? A fair bit has happened since 2012 in terms of general improvement. It may be worth for you to drop back in and take a tour!

Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    So? I wonder what's holding you back … a "state of the union" wrap up and maybe a word or two on where you see NC headed for ppl who have a soft spot for NC but watch from the sidelines would be very much appreciated
    We still need to nail down a few things surrounding general upkeep (again, no worries here, just needs to be done) and come together to get some of the more active development spun back up to where it was prior to Christmas. We have a few nice things more or less done but other development slowed around the turmoil you guys clearly noticed (hence the thread).

We need a few bums back on seats to plan the delivery of those properly, as he mentioned on his Twitter, Zoltan has been out of action and is resting up after a recent surgery. On the other hand Baldur and his event team are back in the swing of things, which I hope was noticed with several events over the Easter weekend and a good few things to change up the pace for folks out hunting in the wastelands.

Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Nowadays I am less worried about the upkeep of the servers, but more worried about the upkeep of the status quo. There is a lot of tunnel, it seems, and little light? Are you guys happy with the <100 pops in the long run?
    I am personally very happy with how stable the populations have remained, especially over the quieter times from the team. Obviously we'd like populations to increase. Hopefully we can orchestrate some stuff and put some new batteries in the torch, to make the end of that tunnel brighter. We do this cause we love the game and don't want to see it go away, as long as it is here, we are happy but we could be happier, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenios View Post
    I can't comment on what's Trivaldi doing (I simply don't know, all I know is he's rather busy currently)
    Yeah, sorry about that! I'm not dead yet.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Details please.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Dasore View Post
    Any updates?
    ^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by MayhemMichael View Post
    ^^^^^
    Update plz.

At least say hi or something!

Getting lonely here....
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Hi.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Something!

Oh, where you talking to the NST? My bad
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon View Post
    Getting lonely here....
    I know this feeling ..
    BlackIvory
    Customer Support
    Neocron Support Team

- Server-Mum -
    Neocron Inventory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123