Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Melee PEs are very rare, mainly because the amount of +Str they can gain to use PvP viable weapons is quite limited.

See, that's what I thought. It's why I was so surprised to see one with a Katana sword strapped to his back.

Which is better atm for leveling and pvp? Droner, rifle, or pistol spy?

Quote Originally Posted by AramatOwnedYou View Post
    See, that's what I thought. It's why I was so surprised to see one with a Katana sword strapped to his back.

Which is better atm for leveling and pvp? Droner, rifle, or pistol spy?
    Even though I hate drones sooo much:

Droner because AE.

All my tradeskillers got a Katana on their back ^^.

The weapon you put on your first quickbelt slot, even you can't use it, is showed on your back (when it's huge enough to be on your back).

Quote Originally Posted by Fasterbot View Post
    All my tradeskillers got a Katana on their back ^^.

The weapon you put on your first quickbelt slot, even you can't use it, is showed on your back (when it's huge enough to be on your back).
    Except for drones iirc. They always stay in... your pockets i suppose.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Except for drones iirc. They always stay in... your pockets i suppose.
    Wouldn't drone be hard to pvp? I mean, you'd have to plan out pvp happening, if you were caught before hiding your body, you'd be in deep.

Quote Originally Posted by AramatOwnedYou View Post
    Wouldn't drone be hard to pvp? I mean, you'd have to plan out pvp happening, if you were caught before hiding your body, you'd be in deep.
    Correct. They are generally limited to raids (like on players levelling at MB) and OP fights (especially where you can hide nearby, like the canyons).

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy View Post
    Correct. They are generally limited to raids (like on players levelling at MB) and OP fights (especially where you can hide nearby, like the canyons).
    Lets not forget the backstabby, honorless bastards that use Revenge/Kami drones
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Drones could be fun, I remember enjoying them somewhat back in the day, but I think rifle/stealth could be more viable for pvp. Is that silly?

every weapontype is fun, just even playable atm. Just choose what you prefer

Is it true that you can hack apartment doors and apartment cupboards? I didn't do this back in the day on Saturn, even though I had a PE hacker. I heard also though, that some people got banned for stealing too much, which seems silly to me. You put in a feature to steal, so you ban someone for using that feature.

I think that melee pe would have been me. They are pretty shit for op fights. But with a damage boost and paw of tiger I can usually outfight most tanks /pes. But spys and apus usually rape me due to the high damage they hit with. Still fun tho
    Breakaway (Tank)
    Mr Pink (hybrid)
    Betty Swollocks (PC Tank)
    Origianally Posted By Nidhogg:
    Wow, so many reasons I could use for closing this thread. Hmm, I think I'll settle with...

Mental, closed.
    N

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12