Thread: Server Wipes?

Default Server Wipes?

I don't play very often anymore, but it seems like every time I login my characters are gone. I haven't gotten very far on any of them, but it kinda kills my interest to play. Having to start anew when I come back every few months. Have they been wiping the servers a lot lately or just non-active players? Thanks.

Can't wait to get running around the wastelands.
    I love it when a plan comes together.

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

That sucks man, i dont think they would ever wipe inactive chars, etc.

I cant imagine you made a mistake, but perhaps the pictures are just gone and chars are still there?

never heard of that inactive accounts got wiped, probably write a mail to the support and ask them

How long ago did you last log in? Everyone moved to a new server some time ago now. Have you played since then?

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Quote Originally Posted by Jodo View Post
    How long ago did you last log in? Everyone moved to a new server some time ago now. Have you played since then?
    October 2014 was the last I played. (console.log is really handy). Before that August 2014 and May 2014. Maybe that's what happened.

This needs further investigation but apart from that we don't wipe the server if its not neccesary. Inactive chars will remain, there is not plan or a implementation to remove them after a period.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

could be a bug today i loged in and all my gear was missing then i reloged few times it came back was werid lol

So far my character hasn't reappeared. Maybe he was on another server that got taken down? Ah well. I spent like an hour running around killing stuff in the sewers tonight. Good times. Just running around the city gets the nostalgic feelings going. Don't see too many people, but I do play pretty late.

Maybe you were unlucky and played shortly before a rollback!? Does your new character get wiped too?
    Quote Originally Posted by mystery8 View Post
    Don't see too many people, but I do play pretty late.
    For serverpopulation there is a nice graph (CET) on techhaven.org.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by mystery8 View Post
    So far my character hasn't reappeared. Maybe he was on another server that got taken down? Ah well. I spent like an hour running around killing stuff in the sewers tonight. Good times. Just running around the city gets the nostalgic feelings going. Don't see too many people, but I do play pretty late.
    Thats possible. Depending on when you last played. Terra still "exist" its just not available anymore.. So it is very possible that your old characters are on that server.

Everyone had a fresh start on Titan.
    Cant remember when Terra was made unavailable though.. But Im sure someone else can.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

titan has been up for well over a year, going on 2 years???