Default [CityCom] searching for clan/players by using wildcards

Hi,

as some of you know the CityCom offers a feature to search players and clans by using wildcards. But it's not working for years now.

In the screenshot you can see the two different opportunities by using '_' or '%'. With '_' you can replace a single character in a word and the CityCom shows you all players or clans that include the characters before and after '_'.
    The other wildcard character is '%'. If you want so search all players or clans that contain a specific string in the name you can put this character before, after or on both sides of the string.

Is it possible to enable/repair this feature? How does it works?

citycom.PNG

[ edited - please report, rather than quote spambots to avoid looking like you're talking to yourself. -Triv]
    there you got your answer lol

PS; my other answer got edited by devs in 2 hours... but those spambots are allowed to post... damn you dev team
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 16-01-15 at 12:45.

Sadly we had to turn this feature off in order to make the CityCom system more secure. As a lot of the CityCom needs a significant re-write, I'm afraid I'm not sure when we'll be able to reactivated this.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT