Neocron Apartment Guide

Default [001512] Furnished VR Level 1 apartments not available anywhere

Hi,

I logged this via the in game bug tracker but I wasn't sure if that was being used so I'm posting here as well.

I'm not sure if this is intentional but it would appear the only way to get a furnished level 1 VR apartments is to start with one as they are not sold by the DRE shop in Plaza 1 and only the unfurnished version is sold by the DRE FSM.

Diamon Real Estate (DRE) FSM Manager ?

Afaik, DRE fsm (I have one DRE fsm capped barter, skill 181, for who want ^^) sells only unfurnished appt, random loc (all lvl) and specific loc (only lvl 2 and 3) for VR and PL.
    And it's only one vendor left in PL1 for PL only, furnished appt, random loc all lvl.

When I come back, a year ago, I would like to got a furnished lvl 2 and 3 VR appt but it seems they are not available anymore.

Neocron Apartment Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Diamon Real Estate (DRE) FSM Manager ?
    Nope, I checked

Quote Originally Posted by Fasterbot View Post
    Afaik, DRE fsm (I have one DRE fsm capped barter, skill 181, for who want ^^) sells only unfurnished appt, random loc (all lvl) and specific loc (only lvl 2 and 3) for VR and PL.
    And it's only one vendor left in PL1 for PL only, furnished appt, random loc all lvl.

When I come back, a year ago, I would like to got a furnished lvl 2 and 3 VR appt but it seems they are not available anymore.
    DRE FSM sells furnished VR 2 & 3 (as well as unfurnished) just not VR 1