Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Just a new player checking the forums while downloading the game. I just got couple questions;

*For how long do you have to grind to be competitive pvp wise? and what's the level cap?

*How many people play the game (more or less) on peak times?

Thank you

Titan peaked at 130 peeps yesterday, but thats weekend...

"Levelcap" lies somethign around a combat rank of ~62-65 iirc, depending on class and setup its varying.

Eh, just ask some xperts, they sure can tell you some shortcuts. I think a week or two, depending on how many hours a day you can pour in ofc
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

levelcap for your first character is quiet long... probably 60-80 hours? can be much faster if you know much about the game later and know the best spots and got money to support the new character. Apu/Droner and HC Tank got the fasterst leveling rates, melee is one of the slowest atm

the good thing bout neocron is you dont need levelcap/all the best implants to do well in pvp, none cares if you miss a few levels. the real thing that matters is your aim and working together as a team.

skillcap for the different classes:
    http://www.techhaven.org/resources/n...r-classes.html

PS: if you know neocron really well, most classes take bout 20-30 hours to cap

Hi and Welcome to Neocron (sometimes referred to as neo crack ...you have been warned )

check out the Wiki or TH network. Great sites with plenty of information, yes it's a niche game maybe 200-300 players floating around with around half that playing regularly.

http://wiki.techhaven.org/Choosing_your_Character

grind to cap is for established players, I would suggest try a few classes, see what works for you then invest the time in getting capped. Besides as they say a few levels off cap won't matter too much if you can aim

Closed - Until Further Notice

I would suggest joining a clan right off the start, they can help you and explain how everything works and where to go and whatnot. And then you can pvp with them when you are ready.

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    I would suggest joining a clan right off the start, they can help you and explain how everything works and where to go and whatnot. And then you can pvp with them when you are ready.
    Fully agree. (And welcome!)
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Fat Ugly Dirty Bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    I would suggest joining a clan right off the start, they can help you and explain how everything works and where to go and whatnot.
    Please note, that you have to remove your Law Enforcer in order to join a clan, which brings it's own hazards. Especially for a new player.
    Just saying :-)
    --/

pottburter
    aka
    Kulax, Engineer on Mars
    Tangent Mastercrafter
    Lobby #69
    ---
    „Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte.“
    (Max Liebermann, 1847-1935)

Welcome to the community! How are you finding it?

If you ever get stuck trying to get information in game, you can always pop back here where more often than not someone will be along to assist.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT