Default Barrels fail to cast in PP1 sewers

This is strangest bug I met so far.

Being tired of making aggies genocide I visited PP1 sewers to kill some poison spiders. Strangely, all my barrel spells fail to cast, multibolt works fine. I can cast all spells in city or in other areas of game no problems, but not in here. Here is video:

Sorry for cropped image but I was lazy to tinker with Open Broadcast Software settings to correct that, hovewer you can see clearly my stats. Poison Lance works fine, only barrels dont. Sometimes spells appear to fail but it cast anyway.

does the behavior differ when you are on solid ground and aiming at solid ground?

bug aside - multi spells are much better than barrels down there in most situations
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"

Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    does the behavior differ when you are on solid ground and aiming at solid ground?

bug aside - multi spells are much better than barrels down there in most situations
    Distance to player doesnt matter.

I did not inquire about the distance
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"

Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    I did not inquire about the distance
    I tried to cast it far and straight down on feet, on concrete sewer ground and on wirefence floor. Same results.

Seems that outside the town bug persist, cant cast barrels in for example point red, but I can cast in point red storage, weird.