Default Stock barrel spells dont show damage numbers

Not very big deal, but with two barrel APU spells I was using so far, stock version directly from vendor dont show damage numbers, mobs and user are damaged normally.

Energy barrel:

Fire barrel:

Here is energy barrel constructed by myself with psi enhancement mod and its working like it should:

Multi energy bolt is not affected.

Are those single figures in the last screenshot? There is currently a known rounding issue where damage of less than 1 does not display, where as in the past it used to round up and display as 1. If those are single figures it's possible your stock barrels are less effective and are doing <1 damage.

This seems to be another side effect related to us fixing damage over time rounding by removing the lower damage boundary in R#189.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Are those single figures in the last screenshot? There is currently a known rounding issue where damage of less than 1 does not display, where as in the past it used to round up and display as 1. If those are single figures it's possible your stock barrels are less effective and are doing <1 damage.

This seems to be another side effect related to us fixing damage over time rounding by removing the lower damage boundary in R#189.
    Hmm, its quite possible. I'll check when I get to toxic barrel that certainly should deal >1 damage at 17 base (toxic lance is at similiar damage level and it deal 13-14 per cast)

Toxic barrel shows nice stream of 9s. Thread closed, I think?

i had a similar effect some weeks ago with default vs constructed TL 3 grenade launchers, with both doing damage but only the man-made ones displaying satisfyingly red damage numbers.

Neocron Apartment Guide

I've used the first energy barrel alot over the weekend and didn't see any numbers.

It's quite possible its the <1 issue though as being a Preacher (Hybrid) my damage is crap!