Naja bei NExT ist es zwar offizell Graig Digger.
    Aber nur weil ich es so will.

Gruß der wahre NExT CEO
    Bullenbeisser
    NExT CEO

Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    I'm pretty confident that with regards to leadership figures "hardcoded" into the NC backstory, no one ever messed with Crahn.

To this day I suffer from severe whiplash injury (explains some things I guess) from shaking my head over the decision to take out major pillars of the NC backstory (Lioon Reza, Hagen Yager … well defined and well designed characters) and replace them with shallow, glorified Faction Counsellors … also without properly making the transition in the gameworld (because holy surprise batman … turns out the original backstory was nicely/deeply integrated in the gameworld, making such a change a huge undertaking).

I would have had my doubts if a witty writer like Callash (undoubtly the best author we ever had) could've managed the transition. I had little doubts that the team at that time would fuck it up … and fuck it up they did. Not having the developer support to back up the massive storyline changes in the gameworld surely didn't help, but that wasn't news either - so why go ahead with that crazy idea, I don't know.

</rant>

anyone got a fish?
    Very good point.
    I would prefer to reset the storyline to the time at which the written story(manual) ended. There would be enough room for rich stories and events revolving about that point in time and it's characters. No need for huge changes or a storyline spanning hundreds of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Corvin
    Ist aber auch wieder ein Punkt für das NC Team und die ToDo Liste... wäre schon nice wenn mal wieder auch ein wenig Politik ins Spiel käme...
    Wäre wie Weihnachten+Geburtstag.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12