former king of saturn

Default APUs are good again. Hoping this screenshot isn't the new norm.

I love that APUs are good and fun again. It's too early to tell, but this pic is somewhere between players that are excited to be playing a class made viable again and monk-o-cron. Here's to hoping it's just early excitement.

monkocron.jpg

Neocron 2.3 - Rise of Crahn confirmed.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Attack of the clones if they get too big for their boots we can balance them back under their rock

Kidding aside as we watch where the player base ebs and flows tweaks will be made accordingly. This is what we mean when we say balance can never be finished.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I'm not convinced, apart from better frequency on the HL they just die too quick when under any fire. Unless you get the jump on someone you're more than likely ending up dead. Far to much of an effort to play if you truly enjoy PVP!

There is a difference between standing around and getting shot or getting shot while moving around, especially for beam weapons.

We should let the things settle down so everyone has the chance to get warm with his character and the new changes. As Trivaldi already said, the balancing process is a never ending story but be sure your thoughts about the HL are noticed
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

former king of saturn

I'm sure you guys are keeping a close eye. When this photo op presented itself, I had to snap it.

@Ascension:
    This obviously is the safezone line for PP1-- chances are at least 33% of that screenshot were dual-loggers popping over for buffs. Fully-buffed APUs definitely do well in PP1 (lulz). Hope to see how this extends to the op scene after the dust settles.

I saw two monks zapping theirselfs with spells emitting painfully unpleasant sound along with one rifle pe yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by AlvaroT View Post
    I saw two monks zapping theirselfs with spells emitting painfully unpleasant sound along with one rifle pe yesterday
    Monk S&M?

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Quote Originally Posted by Jodo View Post
    Monk S&M?
    AKA Crahn Multi Lightning Bolt
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    AKA Crahn Multi Lightning Bolt
    I've got one of these as a 5 slot badboy!

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

i dunno, it seems apu's are bad asses again. with being able to do 90+% of full damage output with fully open ret and super fast cast speeds, i find myself having a lot of fun as apu. only died once in about 3 hours of op fighting on monday, and that was because my ppu had no truesight. if he did, i wouldnt have died at all(he's getting truesight tomorrow lol)
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Quote Originally Posted by gstyle40 View Post
    (he's getting truesight tomorrow lol)
    54249066.jpg

Closed - Until Further Notice