Default [R#194 and before] Connection Issues

Everytime i stay longer in a sector/appartement and wanna synch somewhere else i got blacksynch and have to reconnect the game. It's not only me that have this problem. If i drive from Canyon facility all the sectors to MB there is no synch problem but if i hunt in sector and wanna change the hunting sight after longer time i have to reconnect. Same problem that a friend of mine had its not only the canyon area its in the appartements, city sectors and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by devilstriker View Post
    Everytime i stay longer in a sector/appartement and wanna synch somewhere else i got blacksynch and have to reconnect the game. It's not only me that have this problem. If i drive from Canyon facility all the sectors to MB there is no synch problem but if i hunt in sector and wanna change the hunting sight after longer time i have to reconnect. Same problem that a friend of mine had its not only the canyon area its in the appartements, city sectors and so on.
    Hi, iam new to that forum,played neocron from beginning, reinstalled few weeks ago.
    I have exactly the same issues as you, tryed a few tips from other Nc players, but nothing helpfull.
    Dont know what else i could do to get no more blacksync screens. It suck´s hard if you always have to relog again and again, a couple of times at one evening, Nc isnt much fun for me with that bug.

Buggycron for ever!