Default [R#194]MC5 Hacknet Instant Death

If I create a new PE Hacker with default appearance settings and skills in the CityAdmin faction, then skip the tutorial, and go directly to the MC5 Main to MC5 Hack, on entering hacknet I am transported to hacknet just fine, alive.

However, if I create a character with the same settings, but with the jacket model selected in the appearance settings, I die instantly on entering the MC5 Main to MC5 Hack.

I have repeated this a few time with and without the jacket with the same results, but have not tried any other changes as it takes half an hour between character creations.

ADDENDUM!

Ok so I just tried it again, probably the sixth time, with jacket, and I didn't die this time.

[EDIT] Deleted that char, made same again, died instantly again. Is it random?
    Last edited by Mykhaltso; 24-12-14 at 22:04.

This is weird, I'll check this later! Thanks for reporting
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Lol, crap I meant to report this. My brother had the exact same issue several days ago. Dead, and had to respawn in his apartment.
    Long ago I was part of the following clans.
    H.E. Brotherhood ---> C.S.M ---> P.I.M.P
    Quant

Neocron Apartment Guide

Intersting, I tried to access the Hacknet in MC5 with a new hacker a few days ago and didn't even get to the hack screen (has this been disabled due to a bug?)

On a related note when I enter Hacknet from a GenRep with my Crahn character I instantly die (are the NPCs treating me as hostile or something?)

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
    Intersting, I tried to access the Hacknet in MC5 with a new hacker a few days ago and didn't even get to the hack screen (has this been disabled due to a bug?)
    You don't need to hack the MC5 hacknet zone, that's intentional.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I noticed that I died on hacknet entry when I only hat 20 hck. When I skilled 25 hck, I can enter.
    I think in hacknet hlt is dependent on hck, and maybe with 20 the value is below 0?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyol45743241
    Gnah, remember starship troopers? They faced the same amount of bugs and what did they get? A warm handshake, thats all!
    R.I.P. Keyol

Update: At Int 10 25 hck is not enough, but using a drug with +15 helped.
    Gnah, remember starship troopers? They faced the same amount of bugs and what did they get? A warm handshake, thats all!
    R.I.P. Keyol

Quote Originally Posted by Telepath View Post
    Update: At Int 10 25 hck is not enough, but using a drug with +15 helped.
    Whats yor current CON lvl?
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Con 3
    R.I.P. Keyol