Default [RESOLVED] R189 Can't connect to server

I just created a new account and now I can't join the server. Everything was fine at first until my char zoned and the game crashed. When I try to rejoin as the char, the game comes to a blank screen with the Neocron logo and the client becomes non-responsive.

I made a 2nd char but can't join with him because it says user is already online with different char. I can't delete first char either b/c it says user is still online.

After that I just created a new account and connected and played just fine for a while until another zoning crash when the same thing happened. Now I have 2 accounts and 4 chars but still cannot play.

It looks like there might some server connectivity issues tonight. Bare with us while we resolve these, and you should be able to get back in game without a problem

Sorry for the hiccup to your experience
    Kronos
    Social Media
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

This has now been resolved. Your characters should now be available again. Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you'll enjoy Neocron now you can get in game. If you need any more help with your experience, the community and the NST are never far away.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT