Phoenix Ltd - Director of R&D Trillian's Avatar

Default So Necrack is still a thing?

So I haven't logged in since 2008 or so. I know this is a *very* broad question, but what all has changed? Is it still the same game at all? If I logged in would all my shit still be there?
    Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldnt want to live there!

http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...Reviving-Titan

That is a link to a forum page you should read if you want to know the state of Neocron at the moment. As far as your old shit...if you have not played on Titan then you have nothing...all your old characters from Terra are gone and can not be transferred to Titan =)

(yes)
    quite a lot / yes, just better / it's all in the fridge.

log on, make a new char. have fun.

Good to see you Trill, yes Neocrack is very much a thing. I'm still getting up to speed after a three month hiatus after which more information will be provided in the link supplied by Tino.

In the mean time it's certainly worth checking out the significant changes introduced in patches since the NST took over. I'd also recommend checking out abundance of changes coming in the next patch, currently available to test on our public test server, Vedeena.

It may also be worth checking out the Support FAQ regarding any questions you may have about your old accounts/characters.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Some people are still here, i really just log in here an there to level some noobs for fun the "old fashioned way" or help newbs... also been streaming my gameplay on twitch.tv everytime i play lol hoping i can singlehandedly revive some population

Why not link your stream Roc....
    Long ago I was part of the following clans.
    H.E. Brotherhood ---> C.S.M ---> P.I.M.P
    Quant

Welcome back trill you never truly wheen of the neocrack! Draws us all back in from time to time. Game has improved, genuinely, but sadly player pops have not.

p.s. For the rest of you ba hum bugs, where's those bloody Santa hats!!!???!!!!!!11111one.

Closed - Until Further Notice

Quote Originally Posted by necrocon View Post
    Why not link your stream Roc....
    Haven't been playing a whole lots and when i DO play the stream goes down and up because when i crash, since the login screen is INGAME, i shut off the stream until i log back in because i don't want people trying to figure out my login info.

www.twitch.tv/itsprincebaby

Called it "You Will Always Die Alone" since Always used to be 'Never' but figured it was appropriate since servers are sort of dead lol

Wow! Trill! That really is a blast from the past!

See if you can work it out... International Drinking Games via MSN......

Glad to see you back on here!
    Kronos
    Social Media
    Neocron Support Team

»A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

HA! The International Drinking Games! Those were the best. Were you playing the night I fell out of my chair? My headset caught on the spaghetti strap of my shirt and.. well it doesn't count because I didn't flash y'all on purpose. I've got you narrowed down to a couple of people. The others I either knew their GM names, 'cause I'm cool like that, or they no longer play. Did we see each other when I went over to England in 2009?

Yea, and I'm totally not back. I've got some free time until the new roller derby season starts so I was thinking of maybe logging in just for old times sake. But honestly, it's totally not worth the effort to dig out my gaming computer (assuming it even still works) and patching just so I can go kill rats in the sewers for a couple of days. I had too much crap/money in game to want to start over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Trillian View Post
    Yea, and I'm totally not back. I've got some free time until the new roller derby season starts so I was thinking of maybe logging in just for old times sake. But honestly, it's totally not worth the effort to dig out my gaming computer (assuming it even still works) and patching just so I can go kill rats in the sewers for a couple of days. I had too much crap/money in game to want to start over again.
    Booooooooooo! Not! Cool!

Ah well, maybe better that way, someone might steal your walker or something...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Ah well, maybe better that way, someone might steal your walker or something...
    Ha! Walker my ass. I could totally take you little boy. Or at least I could have back before they nerfed the lib and took away the ability for my PE to use stealth/ROLH. Damn, those were the days. But you do have a point. I'm about as "old school" as a person can get. TBH I never got over the loss of Pluto..

I'm not sure which is worse, the lost of my PE or the loss of my tradeskiller. I kinda feel like someone died.

Ha! Walker my ass. I could totally take you little boy. Or at least I could have back before they nerfed the lib and took away the ability for my PE to use stealth/ROLH. Damn, those were the days. But you do have a point. I'm about as "old school" as a person can get. TBH I never got over the loss of Pluto..

I'm not sure which is worse, the lost of my PE or the loss of my tradeskiller. I kinda feel like someone died.
    Eh, still no reason not to drop in and just kick around for the sake of it. Stuff happened since you logged in the last time, i'm sure
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

You get more XP for killing stuff at the moment, that's a lot less rats to kill! I'm sure there are plenty of folk around who would help you get on your feet too!
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

I want longer stealth :(

back before they nerfed the lib and took away the ability for my PE to use stealth/ROLH. Damn, those were the days. But you do have a point. I'm about as "old school" as a person can get. TBH I never got over the loss of Pluto..

PE's still have stealth.. it's just a lot shitter than it used to be. I remade my PE on Titan and he's rifle now, although I may get back into pistols on a future spy. I'll level with you if you want!

Oh, and don't bother with rats in sewers.. REAL old-schoolers have the balls to take on aggies as a 0/2 with a little help. My ppu occasionally patrols aggy cellars helping out low levels he finds there...

When you're level 15 or so, one of my chars has an aircraft that can fly you to MB in under ten minutes so you can start joining a team at the bunker like the good old days. There's a permanent citycom and gogo at the MB entrance now, so with triple XP as well, you'll be capped by Christmas

Add an extra adrenaline rush by taking out your LE at MB. I will if you will

/edit: I've just checked, and your original name is still available on Titan. If you're quick, you can reserve it before some nutter from Blackpool does. Tick-tock, tick-tock....
    Last edited by Mr Kot; 23-12-14 at 14:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanzaki Iejir
    Also, let history know, nobby was the master stragetist in this battle, while the desk of help produced the small battleplan, nobby was the first on to spot the weakness in the enemy lines.
    Next time we go to war, that's us fucked then

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast