Thread: Reviving Titan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

No to a server wipe. Nobody had any advantage over anyone else. If you werent here you must have been doing something else with your life, thats just the way it goes. If anything it would be easier to ask one of the people who has hoards of rares to give you some spells/parts/guns etc if theyre not playing, rather than asking for the game to be wiped just because you were elsewhere.

Wiping the database for a 2nd time would be the complete death knell for nc. You might as well turn the server off for all the good that would do.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I completely believe the first server wipe was a waste of time and probably killed the game...

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    No to a server wipe. Nobody had any advantage over anyone else. If you werent here you must have been doing something else with your life, thats just the way it goes. If anything it would be easier to ask one of the people who has hoards of rares to give you some spells/parts/guns etc if theyre not playing, rather than asking for the game to be wiped just because you were elsewhere.

Wiping the database for a 2nd time would be the complete death knell for nc. You might as well turn the server off for all the good that would do.
    O.K. well i said i didn't want to go in to it but now you made me. After they rerolled titan a number of bugs weren't fixed for a MONTH. FURNITURE DUPING was one of them, Droning WoC, Infinite Ammo Drones, Droning Secret BD HQ etc etc the list goes pretty far. They rerolled the server WITHOUT FIXING THE REASONS FOR REROLLING IT. So people that played for the first two weeks and took advantage of these things... yeah, i would say they have a reasonable advantage over everyone.

I knew it would kill the server so i capped like 5 or 6 spies droning to have my own tradeskillers, yeah, in two weeks, playing CASUALLY.

Honestly, if they wipe it, I´m gone. Why would they punish the people who have actually played the game? That would easily be the dumbest move they could make.
    I AM IRON MAN

Original Plasma Wave Rider

I See Blue/Estimated Prophet/Big Five/Big Six/Big Seven/Wreckless/Gift of Anger/Pure Pyro/Undead Constructor
    17th, Wolf Pack and LGBT

Seller of rares and imps

Formerly of Nordic NCPD/Crackheads/NCAT/FF/BRTF/DOY

I'm sorry, i really shouldn't have brought it up i hope just the idea of a wipe doesn't drive the last few people away lol. I'm 87.564% repeating sure they won't wipe the server, as i've seen GM's quoted saying "Titan is here to stay" I was just speculating at the "What If's"

Quote Originally Posted by Bifrost View Post
    Your odds will be very good. Titan is a new server that intends to stay.

Terra was closed down about 2 years ago. However we still have backups of your old characters - so they are not lost forever.

So roll a new character and enjoy Neocron again.