Thread: Spy psi power

Default Spy psi power

As I've said I took a long "break". So far it has been fun, I know there's a lot of weapon, and it seems implant, and armor balancing going on as I write this.

I noticed a long talked about idea of removing psi from Gen Tanks happened. I was wondering if there was much talk in reducing psi on spies. I know in years past ithas ccome up. Removing 5 psi to increase either constitution, or strength. Maybe it was deemed a terrible idea?
    Long ago I was part of the following clans.
    H.E. Brotherhood ---> C.S.M ---> P.I.M.P
    Quant

yes, but. trading worthless psi for str or con while keeping the deadly 100 dex would make the spy class even stronger. not sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by necrocon View Post
    I noticed a long talked about idea of removing psi from Gen Tanks happened. I was wondering if there was much talk in reducing psi on spies. I know in years past ithas ccome up. Removing 5 psi to increase either constitution, or strength. Maybe it was deemed a terrible idea?
    Well, what would that change mean in terms of consequences? What spells would become unaccessible for the Spy and what would they gain by that change in return?
    Would it make sense?
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

former king of saturn

Quote Originally Posted by necrocon View Post
    As I've said I took a long "break". So far it has been fun, I know there's a lot of weapon, and it seems implant, and armor balancing going on as I write this.

I've been contemplating this question as well, especially given the relative futility of low-level PSI.

Well if it dropped to 15, the TL 18 Crahn Protector Sanctum under the current system would be lost, as well as the TL 16 Crahn Holy Creature Focus CAG 1, and lastly the TL 17 Crahn Group Parashock. I know these would be HUGE loses... maybe the sanctum... unsure.
    Long ago I was part of the following clans.
    H.E. Brotherhood ---> C.S.M ---> P.I.M.P
    Quant

more psi = more points in ppu and fcs = better stats on spells = more heal?

Possible Dasore. I really don't know how effective it currently is. Those low level spells are pretty pimp! Obviously if they were to consider this, it would have to be after the current balancing.

Someone should go and find out the points needed to max out an TL3 Crahn Heal..

..and/or an TL10 Crahn's Rejuvenation (Mr Jones Field Medic Reward), does that one still make sense?

Also the Boosters have some Requirements to be used: PSI:15, PPU:53, FCS:18

So removing 5 PSI Levels as necrocon suggested would work out I guess?

The question is, how much FCS (static value) and PPU (increasing value) are needed to operate the spoken modules with.

Just saying.

It has taken them around 2 years to balance the weapons and they still are not balanced because they wasted time with the dpm curve lol

Now they want to tackle implants, which will take them another 2 years...don't hold your breath for any class changes anytime soon.