Default Ncpd needs an eye on you !

Hello everyone !

I start this thread cause I see since pretty much time people speaking about trying to call people back to NeoCron.
    I'm going to start the campaign "NCPD NEEDS AN EYE ON YOU !" in all french forums I will find right now and until 1th January ( or more, who knows ), also I will try to contact people I was playing with some years ago.
    Too many of us are waiting for more players, maybe the solution is to do a " World call " during these holidays?
    If deutch call on deutch forum, english call english ect... during the same period, maybe it will bring a wave of runners? moreover during holidays? moreover during holidays of december?

I'm pretty new on NeoCron, maybe around 2 or 3 months, but I really enjoy playing, and as everyone, I would really love this game to revive,

This is the gift "the child in us" asked for Christmas during many years but never had x)

( Damn for my english, I do my best. )

I'm sure the team would be happy about more players
    Just don't forget to mention that there is only english support atm.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^