Thread: PA balancing

Default PA balancing

I do not disagree with the basic PA requirements, for the base stats needed for the common builds
    Monk Psi 115 for T4 PA APU/PPU(+15 from max)
    Tank Str 115 for T4 PA HC/MC
    Spy Dex 115 for T4 PA RC/PC

But the other variants seem far to extreme for their T4 armors. Such as the HC PE
    T4 PA req is 90. So with sub par implants.. such as not being able to use MC5 chips I need to come up with a total of +30, I think this is the best logical set of implants I can use.

13 Enhanced Physics CPU V0.1 STR:13*** STR:+2.24
    24 Enhanced Physics CPU V0.2 STR:24*** STR:+3.84
    32 Enhanced Physics CPU V0.3 STR:32*** STR:+5.12
    66 Synapse Soldier MOD S-13 STR:66*** STR:+2.51
    72 Hardenbackbone V3.0 STR:72*** STR:+2.70

So without drugs if I did the math right, I can get 16.41 Putting me at 76.41

I point out as above. For a RC Spy, their first PA starts at 80, even though their max is at Dex 100.
    80% of their natural stat max
    100%
    110% (+10)
    115% (+15)

Couldn't a similar system be used for classes that have off weapon Power armors?
    48 Str
    69(70) something like that? Does that really sound that terrible? Same would go for Dex Tanks I would think...
    Long ago I was part of the following clans.
    H.E. Brotherhood ---> C.S.M ---> P.I.M.P
    Quant

For the an HC PE, I don't think it is game breaking to put it within the TL 78 Raygun Cannon, and the TL 76 Ryker Vulcano Grenade Launcher.

Now I do add actually that Tanks have a Dex cap of 75, and their Dex PA scales pretty much on average like all other armor. So it seems in retrospect, that PE's have been given an unrealistic set of Power armor for HC/MC. I am sure there are bigger fish to fry than these stats. I am interested in the view of other players, as well as GM's/moderators/Devs... bacon cooks...
    Quant

The PAs are being reworked along with the implants and requirements are a part of the changes.
    What you've pointed out we are well aware of and it's going to be addressed.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Oh, well then I'll shush! By chance are there any hints of the results, or an eta for test patches? :-P

ETA? I don't know. Probably one of the upcoming releases, but I can't say for sure.

As for content, I'm not sure how much I can really say.
    I will mention that there is going to be a much wider variety of PAs and other PA slot items.

Have a teaser....

'Tangent 'Rigger's Folly' Immersion Suit X2f'
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Can I have a PA that turns me into a roach please?

Note: It must be the original size of a roach though (25cm max), otherwise it's senseless

Nice Bragi! I only just came back, and am trying to build myself up on the regular server, but I think I am going to have to jump into the test also. Everyone makes the test server sound so scary... for setting it up, lol!
    Quant