Banned User

[Edited - Please report spam post and don't reply to them]
    Last edited by Bifrost; 09-08-15 at 18:56. Reason: Spam post removed - quote removed for consistency

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Please keep it civil. Getting irate doesn't help the situation and is ultimately counter-productive. Thanks.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

So I have not played in a while ans was thinking of getting back into it.

But from the looks of it the power divide is growing not shrinking.

Is everything but top tier, imps, armor and weapons pretty much worthless for pvp still?

Love you neocron one <3

Keep hope alive!

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

guess ill have to hop on ts again and clear all this up......hold my calls, dr mace is goin to work!
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

ok, my observations so far. there are alot more things goin on on the test server than just implants, but for the sake of this post i will start with them. Implants are....different. u have the choice of either high dex/str/psi ect or high damage output. this leads to a few different type setups obviously. So on my spy i went with the setup to use the executioner(high dex). In order to do this i had to use a few imps that gave no bonus to weapon damage and in some cases took away from con. i was able to get 195 pc and 181 wep with about 90 tc and 95 agil.

With this setup using the executioner against the mobs in the reactor room it was 50x2. with the baby exey it was 44x2. Shooting my pe with the exey did 60, baby exey 46 all to the head. so a 14 point difference. When i shoot my pistol spy with the baby exey.....55. only 5 less damage from shooting pe with exey. This trend was also followed with the slasher/tl92 and rayguns. all seem to have about 5-10 point diffrence when shooting each other, and 12 when shooting the dummy. Now these numbers are all unbuffed/unshielded. Pe shields are bugged on the test server atm, when u shoot a pe with self cast shields, the damage the pe takes is the same initially, and becomes less as u hit him more(backwards lol)

Other observations I have seen. Con is completely different on the TS, and the caps that we all thought we knew no longer apply. Only caps u know u are hitting is freq(fixed) and aiming because....well u know why. OH and the the judge does about 10x the damage of its baby duplicate, so that one is waaaaay out of wack. Since the negatives on drugs are so steep, there is no point using them for testing, so i didnt.

So in my opinion, (in theory)based off the little sample that i did over the last couple hours. pistol pe v pistol spy with all things considered, the path the devs are going down should balance the classes. If a spy wants to use higher end weapons he has to sacrifice damage percentage, same for a pe. my pistol pe actually has more pc than the pistol spy. with the pe's added con and str it helps mitigate the extra damage done by the high tL pistol making the 1v1 even. the pe actually has the upper hand because he has more health and is faster because of the new no pa underwear and lower tL setup. Walker would like this every gun i tested does less damage on the TS than on retail with the exception of the judge.

Please keep in mind that this is all done by myself dual logged and shooting dummies in the reactor room. I will not consider this test done until i have someone else to shoot at Thats it for now, ill do more testing with other guns and classes and post results....time permitting

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by gstyle40 View Post
    ok, my observations so far. there are alot more things goin on on the test server than just implants, but for the sake of this post i will start with them. Implants are....different. u have the choice of either high dex/str/psi ect or high damage output. this leads to a few different type setups obviously. So on my spy i went with the setup to use the executioner(high dex). In order to do this i had to use a few imps that gave no bonus to weapon damage and in some cases took away from con. i was able to get 195 pc and 181 wep with about 90 tc and 95 agil.

With this setup using the executioner against the mobs in the reactor room it was 50x2. with the baby exey it was 44x2. Shooting my pe with the exey did 60, baby exey 46 all to the head. so a 14 point difference. When i shoot my pistol spy with the baby exey.....55. only 5 less damage from shooting pe with exey. This trend was also followed with the slasher/tl92 and rayguns. all seem to have about 5-10 point diffrence when shooting each other, and 12 when shooting the dummy. Now these numbers are all unbuffed/unshielded. Pe shields are bugged on the test server atm, when u shoot a pe with self cast shields, the damage the pe takes is the same initially, and becomes less as u hit him more(backwards lol)

Other observations I have seen. Con is completely different on the TS, and the caps that we all thought we knew no longer apply. Only caps u know u are hitting is freq(fixed) and aiming because....well u know why. OH and the the judge does about 10x the damage of its baby duplicate, so that one is waaaaay out of wack. Since the negatives on drugs are so steep, there is no point using them for testing, so i didnt.

So in my opinion, (in theory)based off the little sample that i did over the last couple hours. pistol pe v pistol spy with all things considered, the path the devs are going down should balance the classes. If a spy wants to use higher end weapons he has to sacrifice damage percentage, same for a pe. my pistol pe actually has more pc than the pistol spy. with the pe's added con and str it helps mitigate the extra damage done by the high tL pistol making the 1v1 even. the pe actually has the upper hand because he has more health and is faster because of the new no pa underwear and lower tL setup. Walker would like this every gun i tested does less damage on the TS than on retail with the exception of the judge.

Please keep in mind that this is all done by myself dual logged and shooting dummies in the reactor room. I will not consider this test done until i have someone else to shoot at Thats it for now, ill do more testing with other guns and classes and post results....time permitting

Stop giving false reviews, testing for a little while by yourself doesn't solidify anything. That's how the NST do their testing and it always ends up failing somewhere extremely severely.

Eight hours on the PST with my nohomo soulmate Thunder and you know what? It's fucked. I already explained how it's fucked [Edited]

Between bad patch implimentation that causes the servers to break, the bad patch idea's that if implimented would throw everything to a new level of fucked up and the NST who got butt hurt at my harsh words [Edited]. well I'm done here. It's terribly sad but Neocron is akin to the titanic, it shot up a bit for a while there but that was just because it cracked in half and was in the middle of sinking. I'm going to go find a door to float away on before that bitch Rose comes and steals it.

TL;DR patch is fucked, NST is fucked, community that's left around is fucked. I'm leaving.
    Last edited by Bifrost; 23-08-15 at 17:05. Reason: Flaming/Discussing moderation

Quote Originally Posted by Aerocytes View Post
    TL;DR patch is fucked, NST is fucked, community that's left around is fucked. I'm leaving.
    Bye.
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

I hope the door hits you on your way out.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Finally !

Stop giving false reviews, testing for a little while by yourself doesn't solidify anything. That's how the NST do their testing and it always ends up failing somewhere extremely severely.

Eight hours on the PST with my nohomo soulmate Thunder and you know what? It's fucked. I already explained how it's fucked [Edited]

Between bad patch implimentation that causes the servers to break, the bad patch idea's that if implimented would throw everything to a new level of fucked up and the NST who got butt hurt at my harsh words [Edited]. well I'm done here. It's terribly sad but Neocron is akin to the titanic, it shot up a bit for a while there but that was just because it cracked in half and was in the middle of sinking. I'm going to go find a door to float away on before that bitch Rose comes and steals it.

lol u wanted people to test, i test and u say i didnt do it right? I posted my results and gave my opinion and why. You have no interest in this game, nor the improvement of it. You are nothing but a troll on the forums and in game and will never be anything more (search leonard nimoy). I would normally say to someone like u not to let the door knob hit ya where the good lord split ya.....but in your case, i hope it does. Have a nice life.....not really.

Seems pretty legit to me. Mace did some accurate tests. Anecdotal sure thing absolutely but he included a caveat to the above.

Aerocytes/brawndo (braindead?) isnt this the third time you've "left" in as many months. I have heard you around here spouting off about how you used to play in nc1 but i know for a fact that you only started playing when I was last playing, middle of last year. I know this because of how you whined about it in the chat on so many occasions.

For the above stated reason I find it difficult to believe anything you are saying and have to take you with a pinch of salt generally (sometimes a handful). Mace on the other hand does actually know his stuff and has posted some great points on the subject. Whilst he and I may not always see eye to eye on many things I can still read his posts and think to myself, this guy has a clue.

With you I cannot.

The recent ramblings have done nothing but clog up this forum and make it painful to read so yes, please, if you are going to leave then get on with it so I can get back to reading interesting stuff and not drivel.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

We really need a more visiible indicator for talking to banned users I think^^

Unless this is a soliloquy...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

I didnt realise theyd banned him tbh. Oh well. Honesty is one thing, criticism another. I know I speak my mind on occasion but being downright offensive and generally full of it is another entirely.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

wtb

DoY Bloodlust Kamikaze Chip
    Tech Level: 60
    Item class: Legacy-implants
    Weight: 0.10
    Requirements: DEX:60 P‑C:90
    Modifers: WEP:+30.00 ATL:+15.00 P‑C:+40.00 T‑C:+15.00 AGL:+15.00
    INT:-30.00 ENR:-100.00
    Item status:
    This item is no longer available ingame.
    This item is dropped from a mob.
    This item is a legacy Neocron 1 item.
    Item updated: 22 Apr 2007 (Item added: 28 Oct 2006)

THN Items Database - Version 1.5.11

http://www.techhaven.org/db/showitem/678.html

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345