Default [00113] Vehicle despawn

So is there anyway to fix, or change how vehicles despawn? I have two vehicles now, on two different characters locked somewhere on two different maps. One for a day, the other for about 4 days now. I died yesterday while driving to MB... so I might be able to find that one. I looked for a good 5 minutes though, and couldn't find it. The other I synch crashed leaving A 08, and the vehicle poofed somewhere into A 06.
    Long ago I was part of the following clans.
    H.E. Brotherhood ---> C.S.M ---> P.I.M.P
    Quant

It can take at least 30 minutes or longer for a vehicle to de-spawn when the zone is in constant use. If the zone is not in use by players it will take much longer.

This is unfortunately one of Neocron's known issues where vehicles do not de-spawn in quiet zones. IMHO A06 is a quiet zone, but A08 is a busy zone. Once a vehicle is de-spawned, it will be back at the ASG.

For now, your best bet is to visit the zone your vehicle is in and hide while for a while or try and get it back without the angry mobs shooting you. For some reason they are not keen on drivers disturbing the countryside.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Lol, I know it is a known issue Mr Bifrost... I was just wondering if putting it in here as a bug, during this time of changes, might get it some new attention. I did forget how the being in zone helped it despawn worked. Maybe a new option... oooh.. There are despawn, and repair options... maybe a Vehicle recovery crew? For a Fee, a vehicle could be recovered if it hasn't despawned? (not a crazy fee.... but a fee) Sorry, thinking while typing.
    Quant

Just give the remote despawn a fee. kthxbai
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Yeah, but a recovery team sounds more fun.... same thing, just a more interesting name. Maybe it isn't.
    Quant