Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dasore View Post
    and now just let us know where that cave is so we can try it out
    Not before it looks like

cave.png

as you guys are already into the cave modelling, you could also fix the whole tg canyon tunnel? on the second layer before you get out of tg i get stuck all 20 meters on invisible stuff.

is there a way to the neocontruct on the TS now?

there is a terminal in the reactor room in p1, the others disappered again

former king of saturn

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    The main intention is to give rares and bosses their original meanings again. Rares are not rare, artifact isn't artifact... and Bosses are easy to kill as a single player.
    The rares in this game haven't ever really been 'rare.' They have always been a rite of passage. You level, you get your rares, you fight-- repeat for as many characters as you want to play. The slots were and continue to be the rare part of the equation. You aren't talking about just restoring original meanings here, you are talking about inventing a new echelon of item which is something this game does really have room for. Are the rares in place now going to stay where they are with new rares to be introduced to bosses and new content? I'm thinking there have been enough suggestions for new items like dyes for power armor (assuming that is feasible within the constraints of the code) for that to be a 'rare' drop from the new spider cave?
    Lore could be something like blah blah blah spiders blah blah poison blah blah powerful against power armor blah blah kill them for dye.

The rarepool is such a stuck pig right now. Making it harder to obtain the same stuff isn't necessarily a problem, but I'd be happier knowing that the shiny bunch of shredded up tech parts I pull out of a dead mutant that resembles a pterodactyl and a dragon put together that can magically create two babies out of thin air on command was likely to be a rare that someone could possibly be interested in.

Instead of, say, melee tech parts.

Or drones.

Or Freezer rifles/pistols/cannons.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345