Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kicked - Patch 190?

Got kicked off server, now DL patch 190 to connect? What's in patch 190 and why no announcement?!

Closed - Until Further Notice

I fucked up... I patched the wrong server... Messed up with my server bookmarks...

The patch contains a fix for the death after sync bug + the sanctum overcast bug
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

damn, that fix sounds super... ll it stay on the server or are you downgrading now?

Thanks! Shit happens, thought I was going mad

Big rework? Or be up later?

Everyone is advised, if you have not yet downloaded the patch then dont. We are waiting for further instructions of whats going to happen. Anyone who has downloaded the patch already hang tight and prepared to be kicked off the server many times until the issue is solved. Hopefully the dev's can fix it without too much damage. The patch that people have downloaded was meant to be relased onto the test server and not the retail server. This is due to a mistake with server bookmarks.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveJinx View Post
    Everyone is advised, if you have not yet downloaded the patch then dont. We are waiting for further instructions of whats going to happen. Anyone who has downloaded the patch already hang tight and prepared to be kicked off the server many times until the issue is solved. Hopefully the dev's can fix it without too much damage. The patch that people have downloaded was meant to be relased onto the test server and not the retail server. This is due to a mistake with server bookmarks.
    Are there any issues with people being kicked off due to this patch? If not, then patch to R190! Else we will need a R191 patch (just to be on the safe side it has already been prepared). However we would like to avoid going back to the R189 state if possible (meaning: if the patch works as intended).
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Longest I´ve managed to be in game is about 10-15 seconds before I get kicked. Server is at 0% at the moment.
    I AM IRON MAN

Original Plasma Wave Rider

I See Blue/Estimated Prophet/Big Five/Big Six/Big Seven/Wreckless/Gift of Anger/Pure Pyro/Undead Constructor
    17th, Wolf Pack and LGBT

Seller of rares and imps

Formerly of Nordic NCPD/Crackheads/NCAT/FF/BRTF/DOY

People are saying (on TS anyway) that they cannot get on the server, the server is at 0% so not sure if people are able to get into game.

Server seems to be stable now! At least I dont get kicked after 20 seconds anymore.

Ok sorry for the screw-up Alduin did get the wrong server, this patch should had been on a different test server.

What we are going to do is do a new patch R#191 which will revert the changes back to R#189.

Again apologises for Alduin's slightly faulty bookmarks, we will fix it soon.
    Last edited by Bifrost; 14-11-14 at 00:16. Reason: R#191 update
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Ok now I got kicked again or server is down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bifrost View Post
    Ok sorry for the screw-up Alduin did get the wrong server, this patch should had been on a different test server.

What we are going to do is do a new patch R#191 which will revert the changes back to R#189.

Again apologises for Alduin's slightly faulty bookmarks, we will fix it soon.
    Ok hopefully things go well and fingers crossed it reverts everything thats been done. Good going Alduin :P jokes. It is a common mistake that can be made. It is good that we have such a good team working along side each other to quikcly fix issues that occur like this.

Keep up the good work guys!

Quote Originally Posted by ´Clayton View Post
    I have downloaded the patch and clicked on launch afterwards. Not sure if it installed itself tbh. The cp000190.pat is still in my game directory, but I can play without being kicked over and over.
    This to me shows that you have the patch installed, but they are in the process of doing another patch to revert the changes that were done with patch #190. So it will just revert the changes and should be able to play again.

I can get on (patched 190) but not for longer than 10-15 seconds before sync and kick

Ok the server is back - we have released patch R#191 which reverts the changes back to R#189.

Again sorry for releasing the wrong patch to live instead of test.

Edit: Just to clarify - you do not need to re-install - you just need to let the patcher do the work, so please patch R#190 and R#191 it does not matter if you already patched to R#190 by accident.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast