Default Screenshots folder lacking

did you know the "shots" folder doesnt accept more than 128 screenshots, so you need to erase your pics, relocated them or make new folders all the time, renaming the stuffed ones? this is outrageous! what is the administration doing about it? nothing? why are we paying taxes at all?

Where is the press coverage about this?! I bet Zoltan sleeping with Jim Sterling to cover this up! Ethics in journalism!
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Huh? Number that is added to "screenshot" string is tinyint type or what? O.o

I didn't quite believe it until just now when I tested this... but he's not wrong either!

I'll get this looked into for everyone who is screenshot happy
    Kronos
    Social Media
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Healing drones? Shielding drones(does not attack, just have increased amount of shield with shield projector in front) ?
    Our excellent online spanish class - spanishprograms will lead you to success cca.edu testking exam. We also offer latest hsbc with 100% success guarantee. Our University of New Haven is rare in IT world.

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kadivnai View Post
    Healing drones? Shielding drones(does not attack, just have increased amount of shield with shield projector in front) ?
    Well thats a very strange bot or very confused forum user.

Quote Originally Posted by yavimaya View Post
    Well thats a very strange bot or very confused forum user.
    I suppose this fella wanted to comment on the Support Class thread.
    http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...blem&p=2230800
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^