Default Eins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if there are any Neocron veterans who may remember me? Maybe maybe not but I saw that it's now free to play so let the good times roll.
    NAT/New Dawn - Magnasan/Magnazan/Magthaman/Pipe Hitter - Saturn Forever!

former king of saturn

Quote Originally Posted by magnasan View Post
    i wonder if there are any neocron veterans who may remember me? Maybe maybe not but i saw that it's now free to play so let the good times roll.
    magnasan gggggggggggggg

Mag back? Damn

O hai
    I LIKE YOU!
    (when i rule the world your deaths will be swift and painless)

Sup YO! Divide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw some posts from you whilst trawling the forums good to see you're still around.

It's always nice to see some old schoolers

I've managed to create a new char and get to a sync screen - that's as far as it will go so far grr. Once I get it I'll come find you all. Whats the faction to be atm? Will be looking to powerlevel my PE.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnasan View Post
    Sup YO! Divide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw some posts from you whilst trawling the forums good to see you're still around.

It's always nice to see some old schoolers

I've managed to create a new char and get to a sync screen - that's as far as it will go so far grr. Once I get it I'll come find you all. Whats the faction to be atm? Will be looking to powerlevel my PE.
    Got in finally had a run around logged out now can't get back in arghhh. Is there some trick to getting it to login the first time every time, it's immensely frustrating hitting login a bazillion times.

Got in finally had a run around logged out now can't get back in arghhh. Is there some trick to getting it to login the first time every time, it's immensely frustrating hitting login a bazillion times.
    I think NC was down / doing maintenance maybe why

Quote Originally Posted by MayhemMichael View Post
    I think NC was down / doing maintenance maybe why
    It's something else I just cannot reliably connect. Either it says im not connected or just sits and does nothing. I can telnet to 8020 fine and ping and tracerts are fine. No firewall on my machine and no blocks on the router. Is there some advanced logging I can enable before I bust out wireshark?

It's something else I just cannot reliably connect. Either it says im not connected or just sits and does nothing. I can telnet to 8020 fine and ping and tracerts are fine. No firewall on my machine and no blocks on the router. Is there some advanced logging I can enable before I bust out wireshark?
    Welcome to NC