Thread: Hello friends

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bmurph101 View Post
    Oh yeah. This sounds just like forumfall. I'm sure I'll fit right in here perfectly.
    i really hope you're enjoying the welcome party we're throwing for you! welcome to Neocron! have a fun time!

Oh yeah. This sounds just like forumfall. I'm sure I'll fit right in here perfectly.

Attachment 12397

Hahah.. yeah. Darkfall and forumfall were awesome.. Ive been there also. You will like neocron for sure. You will most likely be looking for fights abit longer than in df tho :P

Well Will, I actually showed them around the game and taught them some basics. Had them on our TS. So once again your negative attitude to me and the people who actually make an effort in-game is unfounded. I would guess I´ve made a better impression than you, wouldn´t be hard.

See, I figure it would be better to not just pitch in with negativity and snide comments when there is new players coming into the game. Instead, make some useful contribution, like me, or Sevendust.
    Last edited by I See Blue; 08-10-14 at 18:52.
    I AM IRON MAN

Original Plasma Wave Rider

I See Blue/Estimated Prophet/Big Five/Big Six/Big Seven/Wreckless/Gift of Anger/Pure Pyro/Undead Constructor
    17th, Wolf Pack and LGBT

Seller of rares and imps

Formerly of Nordic NCPD/Crackheads/NCAT/FF/BRTF/DOY

Quote Originally Posted by I See Blue View Post
    Well Will, I actually showed them around the game and taught them some basics. Had them on our TS. So once again your negative attitude to me and the people who actually make an effort in-game is unfounded. I would guess I´ve made a better impression than you, wouldn´t be hard.

See, I figure it would be better to not just pitch in with negativity and snide comments when there is new players coming into the game. Instead, make some useful contribution, like me, or Sevendust.
    Yeah you guys are the best /sarcasm

Hmmmm....I see a boost in the weapons market coming soon, I best log in and build a few rares for ya.

As all this shit talk had gotta end in a fight, and if there's a fight you need a weapon, and if you need a weapon, then you all know there was only ever one place too go.....well I least till I was forced to shutdown!!!!

This is like the good old days, I like the spark of life in this thread unlike some other topics!!, now where's Nid with that old hammer to calm you feckers all down

Good hunting runners :P

Closed - Until Further Notice

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle View Post
    Hmmmm....I see a boost in the weapons market coming soon, I best log in and build a few rares for ya.

As all this shit talk had gotta end in a fight, and if there's a fight you need a weapon, and if you need a weapon, then you all know there was only ever one place too go.....well I least till I was forced to shutdown!!!!

This is like the good old days, I like the spark of life in this thread unlike some other topics!!, now where's Nid with that old hammer to calm you feckers all down

Good hunting runners :P
    Ya I'm glad to see that there are still jimmies to be rustled and people care about the PvP despite the game being small... Hoping to be PvPing by the weekend. Sevendust and Blue have been a monumental help to me so far.

Ya I'm glad to see that there are still jimmies to be rustled and people care about the PvP despite the game being small... Hoping to be PvPing by the weekend. Sevendust and Blue have been a monumental help to me so far.

Thats good. Nice to see people still growing and encouraging the community. Good luck with it all.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

I have no attitude whatsoever towards you. I reserve only pity and that I feel is a waste of good tears.

Congratulations you helped someone. Here have a cookie. Im pleased for you. I dont know why you take anything so personally. I made a comment, tongue in cheek but factually correct. You needed to try and stir it up, you got put down. Thats all that happened here.

Nothing else to see. Ivan, yeah Im a cunt because I tell it like it is. Where I come from we deal in facts, not bullshit. Got no time for pink and fluffy, just need to be honest about life. If I had time to babysit all the noobs who come through NC to get my rocks off I would do. I dont need to, I derive no pleasure from it. If that allows you to reach altruistic happiness and win a moral victory good for you, its just not my bag. I see Tino made a comment about killing the guy, but I dont see any of you white knights charging to lance the foul heathen do i? No... funny old thing.

As for any further comments from 17th tools, just read back through the thread and you will see I didnt start anything with anyone. It isnt my fault that my posts attract morons like moths to a flame.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Tino is actually with us now m8, which is how we all understood that his post was actually tongue and cheek, he was on TS with us when we were helping the guy.

As always will, you take yourself too seriously. Try to relax a bit m8, its just a game after all

So you've got even less people to fight now then. This game really is in a shit state isn't it.

Only like 4 of us STD guys left so we started fighting with 17th, there's op fights everday. you ever logged in before?

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    Tino is actually with us now m8, which is how we all understood that his post was actually tongue and cheek, he was on TS with us when we were helping the guy.

As always will, you take yourself too seriously. Try to relax a bit m8, its just a game after all
    Well it's more like there's too many people in the other clans to have decent fights, thats why we have joined forces with the other english speaking guys. Tasa for example has like 17 guys online daily, so we try to match them when we can. We have good fights uaually. You should try to log in and play some Will instead of shit talking the forums

Well, you say you made a tongue in cheek comment, so did I. And it was factual, since your comment added nothing useful.

Then you accuse me of not making a contribution, and both me and bmurph (the guy whose introduction to the game you said I contributed nothing to) corrected your false assumptions. Simple fact. And then you try to joke it off when you obviously was proved wrong. Why not just concede that you were wrong? I guess that is just pride, heh? I just fail to see in what way I got put down by you? If anyone got put down here it was you.

Yeah, I make an effort in game to help new players. It isn´t about pride for me, I do it to try and encourage people to play the game, since the game can be hard for people starting out. Because I would like more people to play the game. Simple really.
    I AM IRON MAN

Original Plasma Wave Rider

I See Blue/Estimated Prophet/Big Five/Big Six/Big Seven/Wreckless/Gift of Anger/Pure Pyro/Undead Constructor
    17th, Wolf Pack and LGBT

Seller of rares and imps

Formerly of Nordic NCPD/Crackheads/NCAT/FF/BRTF/DOY

Quote Originally Posted by MayhemMichael View Post
    Only like 4 of us STD guys left so we started fighting with 17th, there's op fights everday. you ever logged in before?
    No, never. Went in the main sewer once and got lost, never found my way out...

Well, you say you made a tongue in cheek comment, so did I. And it was factual, since your comment added nothing useful.

stuff
    and then you said, and then i said... noone cares dude. Go back to helping people there really is nothing to see here.

Im glad you guys are having fun I truly am. I am also glad nc is having somewhat of a revival judging by these huge numbers youre telling me that these other clans have in them. Op fights every day, 17online and all of this. Im pleased for you all.

The other guy said he has to wait half hour for a fight.... I laugh at that and think fuck playing that again my 30 minutes is too valuable and you all rush to defend it like I walked into your kids first birthday party and took a dump on their presents....

It doesnt matter to me what you say to try and dress the situation up, the fact still stands. If you dont like negativity then maybe the internet isnt a place you guys should hang out.
    Last edited by William Antrim; 11-10-14 at 08:05.

Its best you don't come back to nc Will...your an easy kill =) <3 Tino

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast