Default Death after synchronizing with DoT effects

Hi Runners,

to properly fix this bug I need to know which DoT/HoT effects or buffs are harmfull to your live when synchronizing. The bug is identified, but to make sure we eliminated it properly we need a list of DoTs/HoTs/buffs to test before releasing it to Titan.

Slauncha,
    Alduin
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

IDK tbh....lol I've died with fire & psn stacks from a dev, poison stacks from an AK, and also from having no harmful stacks on me & just shields & a heal. I wouldnt mind testing this along with some weapon tests ive been wanting to do, but for some reason I cant login or "connect" to the test server anymore =/ Complerely re-installed nc, patched up, copied the folder, and patched the copy for the test server, and still get the same thing when logging in. Still awaiting a response in the other thread about that.

I've died with poision and fire stacks (by mobs). I seen Furi- died a few days ago with (as I know) contamination stack.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." εMahatma Ghandiз

I died after syncing in the doy tunnel in J13. An ARACHNID killed me with his dot.

DAMAGEINFO - Time 7829.157 Damage (ARACHNID): WeaponID 1782, DmgID 35, DmgFac 1.854, Energy 185.383, Effect 0.000, Height 33.000
    DamageCause: PSI!
    DamageType: Collision!
    INS - FCR: 92.691
    INS - PCR: 92.691

I died when zoning into outzone 5 had a preacher fire spell dot on me