Default [R#189] Neuer Patch auf Titan!

Hallo Runner,

heute wurde während der täglichen ein neuer Patch eingespielt! Ihr könnt die deutsche Version der Patch Notes hier finden.

Solltet ihr Feedback zum Patch haben, so könnt ihr das in diesem Thread posten!

Euer,
    Neocron Support Team
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Frage: Wieso fixt ihr die Hackterms in OPs nicht? (Kollisionsbox oder entfernen)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRobot View Post
    Frage: Wieso fixt ihr die Hackterms in OPs nicht? (Kollisionsbox oder entfernen)
    That was not the focus of this patch. That will be changed in a future release, due to low levels of feedback (edit: on the issue of OP Hackterm collision models) received up to now this will also not be included in the next patch release which will focus on content changes. If you have a suggestion for a change or feedback related to things other than this patch, please create a new thread in the appropriate forums. Thanks.
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 10-09-14 at 12:03. Reason: Clarity.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    That will be changed in a future release, due to low levels of feedback received up to now this will also not be included in the next patch release which will focus on content changes.
    Patchnotes: "Another point to this is that many people think it is unfair to be able to die by DoT after one killed his/her opponent."

Do you go to the zoo to get feedback?

Doci der großen Knolle Ressorator's Avatar

Does the Game now support only up to 4 CPU Cores or even more?

I want some friends I can go level with or take some ops. Hard to find people on during my play time because I'm in the USA. I am currently Protopharma but I can switch on my own to whichever faction. I prefer anti-city.

I would suggest that you go to the english forums. There are a few active USA clans as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Patchnotes
    Die Option für das Dynamische Licht in der Hardware Konfiguration funktioniert nun. Ihr könnt jetzt auch Licht anmachen.
    Was soll das sein? Wo gibts ein Lichtschalter?